Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just scheduled my delivery. Got VIN on the 20th, delivery is March 5th so exactly two weeks for me.
Must feel pretty good to finally have something concrete to look forward to. I don't have my VIN yet, but looking at the spreadsheet, the VINs for orders near me are filling up pretty steadily - I have good hope that I'll get mine in the next few days. In the meantime, my SA actually reserved a delivery slot in the last week of March just because the incentive will expire and lots of people will be taking delivery at that period.

If the car shows up in advance, he'll just try to squeeze me in at an earlier date. I have a feeling my delivery will be closer to March 15th. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Imaginathan
Is it normal to not get a text to schedule a delivery and just be told when the delivery is? I went to my Tesla account and see I have a delivery for Monday, March 9th. Order placed Jan 24th. Source code Vin Feb 23rd. Delivery date set March 24th. Two weeks from source vin.

Is it normal to not get a text to schedule a delivery and just be told when the delivery is? I went to my Tesla account and see I have a delivery for Monday, March 9th. Order placed Jan 24th. Source code Vin Feb 23rd. Delivery date set March 24th. Two weeks from source vin.
Same here, just logged in this morning to see my delivery date already set for next Friday at 10:30, we didn’t choose this

I made an account to comment as I've just been lurking here since I first ordered lol.

Got a delivery date issued to me this morning as well. I checked when I first read that people here were getting delivery dates automatically assigned.

Date assigned March 6. I have some conflicting things that day + weekend, so I decided to call the Tesla hotline to see if I can potentially move it earlier. Rep on the phone said that my car (and I suspect many others here as well) is set to arrive in the Toronto area on March 5. Earliest delivery date would be March 5 in the evening but that's all booked up.

Config: SR+/Deep Blue/18"
Order date: Jan 20, '20
VIN hidden: Feb 20
VIN account page: N/A
Delivery: Mar 6

I guess I need to move around my schedule that Fri to accommodate this :eek:

I made an account to comment as I've just been lurking here since I first ordered lol.

Got a delivery date issued to me this morning as well. I checked when I first read that people here were getting delivery dates automatically assigned.

Date assigned March 6. I have some conflicting things that day + weekend, so I decided to call the Tesla hotline to see if I can potentially move it earlier. Rep on the phone said that my car (and I suspect many others here as well) is set to arrive in the Toronto area on March 5. Earliest delivery date would be March 5 in the evening but that's all booked up.

Lawrence party!

2:30 in the afternoon! Anyone feel free to say Hi if you see me and my camo hat lol

Well unless I'm late or you are early we probably won't cross paths, 12:30 here. Hope your delivery goes well!

I'm still debating if I want to wear the Tesla Jacket I was given for Christmas a while back. I have never worn it out for fear of looking like Joey in Friends when he had the Porsche Jacket. I more than likely will be wearing my SpaceX T-shirt though.

Configuration: 12/8. Black/black Sr+ Model 3
1/24 text: 3-5 weeks
2/6 text: 3-7 weeks
2/13 text: 3-5 weeks
2/21: Source code vin
2/24- Delivery date appears on account, not set by us. SA confirms delivery date and VIN (still not on account), emails confirm delivery day what to bring.
3/6- Delivery date set for 10:30

MVPA also appeared today, insurance info also disappeared. Let’s do it!

Configuration: 12/8. Black/black Sr+ Model 3
1/24 text: 3-5 weeks
2/6 text: 3-7 weeks
2/13 text: 3-5 weeks
2/21: Source code vin
2/24- Delivery date appears on account, not set by us. SA confirms delivery date and VIN (still not on account), emails confirm delivery day what to bring.
3/6- Delivery date set for 10:30

MVPA also appeared today, insurance info also disappeared. Let’s do it!

Did you have a trade in that needs to be updated/reevaluated? I haven't received an MVPA yet and I have a feeling that is whats holding it up. I sent my contacts a new photo of the mileage and the new outstanding balance but its crickets so far.