Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
omg my vin its there (source code), it happened. Ordered jan 25 SR+ white aero no FSD. No text this week but VIN in source code, yayayayayay

Awesome! Although I’m a little sad for no text tonight, was looking forward to what it might say tonight what with the VIN showing up in the morning.

I have to assume if we have a VIN the next text will be to schedule delivery.

Reactions: Hyacinth416
We don’t get back to Canada till around the 7th of March. Our Vancouver Rep told us if we order then expect a June delivery. We are OK with that because of road conditions between Vancouver and the Okanagan. Picking it up in March would be dicey with no snow tires. Coquihalla etc etc. We would have like it in May, oh well, first world problems. They expect virtually no cars in Canada in April and May.

Woohoo. It will be my wife’s car, I’ll still be driving the Leaf.

We don’t get back to Canada till around the 7th of March. Our Vancouver Rep told us if we order then expect a June delivery. We are OK with that because of road conditions between Vancouver and the Okanagan. Picking it up in March would be dicey with no snow tires. Coquihalla etc etc. We would have like it in May, oh well, first world problems. They expect virtually no cars in Canada in April and May.

Woohoo. It will be my wife’s car, I’ll still be driving the Leaf.

Yes they will probably focusing on the Model Y ramp up and deliveries in April and May so that does make sense.