Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My newly born connector is waiting. Tomorrow her father comes.

Attachments

• 955798F5-B762-4928-902B-FBD158276E04.jpeg
    955798F5-B762-4928-902B-FBD158276E04.jpeg
    261.9 KB · Views: 52
Very nice. How much battery charge did you get when you picked it up at the IC? And how much was left at Woodstock before your supercharging?
It was showing the range in miles in the beggining, so i didnt pay much attention. I changed it to km, then to dosplay the percentage.

I think it had about 240km of range, so about 50%, and i got to Woodstock with 28% remaining. Went to tims for coffee, came back and it was 65%.

Drove all the way down to windsor, and have 15% remaining.

20180530_193426.jpg

It was showing the range in miles in the beggining, so i didnt pay much attention. I changed it to km, then to dosplay the percentage.

I think it had about 240km of range, so about 50%, and i got to Woodstock with 28% remaining. Went to tims for coffee, came back and it was 65%.

View attachment 305069
That's awesome dude, congrats!

What time did you end up getting out of there?

View attachment 305069
Nice! even if they charge mine enough to get to Windsor I'm gonna stop at woodstock to try it out, my Model S sadly had supercharging disabled (i was to cheap). For sure won't be the nerve wracking drive like the last time when i took delivery of my 40kwh model S in toronto and drove it to windsor lol, my wife was not pleased with that journey.

Did they seem really unorganized?
I wouldn't say so. By the time they got to you, it was quick. 40-45 minutes for the whole process, depending on how much time you spend making sure your car has no issues.

I checked in early, and it took about 2 hours for them to get to me, but once they did, the process was acceptable. I mean it was acceptable to me at least. As I stated here before, I never expected them to deliver cars every 15 minutes, that's just not possible. I knew they would run late, as people would have issues with their car, or constantly asking why their car is taking so long.

Also, they were literally washing them right before they showed you the car. I got down on the floor to look under the car, and I could see the water still dripping.

I had about 420 kms of range at pickup....enough to get home. But I stopped in Kitchener to eat and supercharge for about 15 minutes.
The drive home was kind of boring honestly, the car really shines in city driving.
i must say, the seats are SO comfortable. 4 hour drive and I didn't get restless sitting in the seat at all.

The drive to work today was a blast. I gotta be careful because this car is so much fun to drive.

I had about 420 kms of range at pickup....enough to get home. But I stopped in Kitchener to eat and supercharge for about 15 minutes.
The drive home was kind of boring honestly, the car really shines in city driving.
i must say, the seats are SO comfortable. 4 hour drive and I didn't get restless sitting in the seat at all.

The drive to work today was a blast. I gotta be careful because this car is so much fun to drive.
Agreed, the 401 drive was pretty boring. After getting it home I didn't have much time to drive it other than a quick 6km commute to work. I've been looking for any errands to run just to drive the car.

Also, the seats are fabulous! That was one of my worries before getting the car. I don't mind sitff seats, as long as there is support. I used to have some Recarro Sport seats in my VW GLI and I loved it. My wife hated them because they were hard. Her favourite seats were from a Toyota Carolla.. probably because they've been so broken. Anyways, she's impressed with the seats and the car in general. That's saying a lot because she really couldn't care less about cars in general.