Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, my 9 month old woke up and while stroking him back to sleep I caught up on some reading, and did my usual refresh on my tesla account page, and my delivery window moved from Oct/Dec to sept/Nov :)

I'm cautiously optimistic o_O

Config is AWD, blue, 18", no EAP (though I plan to add it once DA gets in touch).

Here is hoping AWD's in sept start coming through. I'll try calling in the morning to see if there is a vin yet....

Edit: Looks like I can't access the backdoor edit either now. :eek::eek::eek: My edit button went away over a month ago when I selected cash as payment

Last edited:
Reactions: Koflach
So, my 9 month old woke up and while stroking him back to sleep I caught up on some reading, and did my usual refresh on my tesla account page, and my delivery window moved from Oct/Dec to sept/Nov :)

I'm cautiously optimistic o_O

Config is AWD, blue, 18", no EAP (though I plan to add it once DA gets in touch).

Here is hoping AWD's in sept start coming through. I'll try calling in the morning to see if there is a vin yet....

Edit: Looks like I can't access the backdoor edit either now. :eek::eek::eek: My edit button went away over a month ago when I selected cash as payment

I was wrong, the backdoor edit still works for me. Must have misstyped it or maybe it was down for a period. Either way, I'm still hopeful for sept delivery as my original window was Aug/Nov and then got pushed to Oct/Dec by a paint change that took forever to update.

I called telsa just now (pro tip: call right at 10am and you should get in within 5 min or so).

Anyway, I dont have a VIN yet, but the person I spoke to said I have a DA assigned and they would be reaching out to me very shortly and at that point they would provide the VIN. So, it does look positive for those of us waiting for AWD and PAWD in Canada! :)
Sounds like you guys out east will see deliveries start in the later half of September. I know my order for P3D+ in Vancouver now shows October delivery instead of August to October.