Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you guys been getting steady update txts ?
I ordered Jan 13th (order was saying 8-10 weeks)
Single txt on Jan 23rd, saying 6-10 weeks. Nothing since then. No VIN on my account.
Montreal, QC
Model 3 Performance

Ordered a SR+ White/Back/18 w FSD on 1/1/20 - 5-8 weeks

Text #1 - 1/24/20 - 3-5 weeks

Text #2 - 2/6/20 - 4-6 weeks

Text #3 - 2/13/20 3-5 weeks

The first one came on a Friday and the last two have come consistently on a Thursday evening for two consecutive weeks. Hence were all expecting something to come today as well at some point.

Ordered a SR+ White/Back/18 w FSD on 1/1/20 - 5-8 weeks

Text #1 - 1/24/20 - 3-5 weeks

Text #2 - 2/6/20 - 4-6 weeks

Text #3 - 2/13/20 3-5 weeks

The first one came on a Friday and the last two have come consistently on a Thursday evening for two consecutive weeks. Hence were all expecting something to come today as well at some point.

Makes sense. Bet of luck in getting an update ... and hopefully having the time estimate a bit closer this time.

Frankly I'm not expecting anything on my side. It's been really quiet - but my ideal delievery would be mid-march, just to be able to stay on the summer tires. Only thing is I'm hoping to stay clear of the incentive expiry here in Qc, on march 31st.

Makes sense. Bet of luck in getting an update ... and hopefully having the time estimate a bit closer this time.

Frankly I'm not expecting anything on my side. It's been really quiet - but my ideal delievery would be mid-march, just to be able to stay on the summer tires. Only thing is I'm hoping to stay clear of the incentive expiry here in Qc, on march 31st.

You should talk to you SA in Montreal, all of whom we spoke were really nice and helpful getting more information than on our account. Also from all comunication I had, Telsa knows about the expiring incentive in Québec and since its also the end of the quarter they plan of fulfilling pretty much all of them, they expect to have cars available for walk-in purchase on march 31st.

is it called /inventory/callback/ and would it be a 17 digit

thanks
All I know is your viewing the website source which they upload the Vin number two before it actually appears on your account so it’s kind of an early detection method. It’s just on your “manage” Tesla account page and do the steps I mentioned, you are basically searching through website source code but that will narrow the results.