Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got a call from Tesla delivery centre. My car will arrive tomorrow (Wednesday) so I'll take delivery on Saturday August 22. I've placed my order for previous delivery deadline in May/June but for family reason we've postpone the delivery till now. I've ordered M3 SR+, metalic Blue with Aero wheels.

I just got a call from Tesla delivery centre. My car will arrive tomorrow (Wednesday) so I'll take delivery on Saturday August 22. I've placed my order for previous delivery deadline in May/June but for family reason we've postpone the delivery till now. I've ordered M3 SR+, metalic Blue with Aero wheels.

Where are you located? I just got a text estimating 1-4 weeks for delivery in Vancouver.

So I ordered on July 15th M3 SR+

got a text on August 10th saying the following

“Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery 2 - 5 weeks from today. We'll continue to provide updates as your estimated timing gets closer.

Please note that this timeframe is an estimate and may shift in either direction.

This is an automated message. For more information or to chat with us, please visit tesla.com/deliveryday”

Been checking the website since. No VIN in the Source Codes yet.

I did read a few post saying I should calL my local Tesla Delivery Centre? Anyone order roughly the same day I did and got a VIN assigned already?

btw I’m located in Vancouver, Canada

“Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery 2 - 5 weeks from today. We'll continue to provide updates as your estimated timing gets closer.

Please note that this timeframe is an estimate and may shift in either direction.

This is an automated message. For more information or to chat with us, please visit tesla.com/deliveryday”

I did read a few post saying I should calL my local Tesla Delivery Centre? Anyone order roughly the same day I did and got a VIN assigned already?

I got the same text as you at the same time. I ordered a week earlier than you so that could be a factor. I can't see any harm in calling and asking about your order.

I’m in the exact same situation as you, except I’m in Calgary and ordered 7/3. I’d love a delivery date!

Ordered: July 19, 2020 (blue SR+, black interior, aero wheels, no FSD)

At the time of order they quoted a 5-9 week delivery estimate. No text or email from Tesla yet, but the final Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement showed up in the 'documents' section when logged in to my Tesla account today which includes a VIN. Fingers crossed for a fast delivery date!