Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't recall a specific temperature, but my (often faulty) memory says the regen limit line would appear anywhere around 10C. The last four winters the regen limit has consistently showed, and I have the same weather (well... less rain and more flowers :) ) as you.

I just wish they added a deadband for the regen warning. When it is almost at temp it keeps going away then flashing the warning constantly for at least 10 min of drive time

Guess where this one was spotted! Vaughan Mills!
IMG_0158.JPG

California plates?
Doesn't Cali require front plates?
Apparently front licence plates are not enforced by police, but you'll get ticketed when parked without front plates by the same people that write parking tickets. Most people in Tesla's don't bother and take the risk
In the Supercharger - Concord ON thread, @Grindiezar took more photos. The license plate is from Cali. @Grindiezar photo credits
IMG_0167.JPG

If I can get a redesigned model s 120D before my model 3 comes I'll have to jump ship.

I hear you.
I’ve been struggling with the fact this vehicle is going to be heavily automated and completely under Tesla’s control. It’s a bit of a double edge sword. I admire the fact it’ll require very little maintenance. But at the same time I want to have total control over my vehicle. I wish there was a way of making the vehicle a little more analog.
I guess that’s why I’ve been reluctant to put down a 1g deposit on it still. My current ride has plenty of life left.
I’ll probably make a more definitive decision come spring. The winter months are brutal for me.

I hear you.
I’ve been struggling with the fact this vehicle is going to be heavily automated and completely under Tesla’s control. It’s a bit of a double edge sword. I admire the fact it’ll require very little maintenance. But at the same time I want to have total control over my vehicle. I wish there was a way of making the vehicle a little more analog.
I guess that’s why I’ve been reluctant to put down a 1g deposit on it still. My current ride has plenty of life left.
I’ll probably make a more definitive decision come spring. The winter months are brutal for me.
That's why I'm hoping to lease. By the sounds of it Canadians will only get their cars after the 500k back log is cleared, you might be waiting much longer than me a day 1 line waiter if you put your 1k down in the spring.

That's why I'm hoping to lease. By the sounds of it Canadians will only get their cars after the 500k back log is cleared, you might be waiting much longer than me a day 1 line waiter if you put your 1k down in the spring.

Where did that come from? With Model S, Canadian Signature cars were delivered a few months after the US Signature cars; the delay being due to homologation. After that Canadian and US cars were delivered simultaneously. Is there any reason to suspect they will do anything different this time?