Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Center Console Wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Kenriko... so so gorgeous! I love the white on white. Your video was very helpful... stay calm, take your time, and rework it if you need to. But I still had issue getting the middle panel down, it was almost as much work as the cup holder section... and so I have 3 bubble/wrinkles in it. Can I get a second/replacement sheet?

IMG_0454.JPG IMG_0457.JPG IMG_0455.JPG IMG_0453.JPG

@Kenriko please advise when you will be coming out with the wood dash trim wrap? available in the same colors as the console wrap?

It's looking like early December. Will initially be offering Matrix, Carbon, White, Brushed Black, Black.

@Kenriko , is there any plan to make these warps available from Amazon Canada?

Yes I'm buying a new machine that should allow me to produce enough to ship to Canada.

Hey @Kenriko do you have anything that preserves the glossy black look? Either a clear wrap or a vinyl that looks like the original piano black? I like the default look but want to prevent scratching!

If you don’t have anything, do you have any recommendations?

I don't currently offer anything that's glossy generally if people want to retain the same look they go for a PPF solution. I don't currently offer anything with PPF but might in the future.

@Kenriko... so so gorgeous! I love the white on white. Your video was very helpful... stay calm, take your time, and rework it if you need to. But I still had issue getting the middle panel down, it was almost as much work as the cup holder section... and so I have 3 bubble/wrinkles in it. Can I get a second/replacement sheet?

View attachment 351146 View attachment 351148 View attachment 351155 View attachment 351157

No problem just submit a request using this form 1UP and I'll get you taken care of.

It's looking like early December. Will initially be offering Matrix, Carbon, White, Brushed Black, Black.

Yes I'm buying a new machine that should allow me to produce enough to ship to Canada.

I don't currently offer anything that's glossy generally if people want to retain the same look they go for a PPF solution. I don't currently offer anything with PPF but might in the future.

No problem just submit a request using this form 1UP and I'll get you taken care of.
Are you planning on releasing a wood print wrap for the console to match the dash?

@Glamisduner 3 hours?! YouTube video shows them doing it in 5 mins. Was it that difficult?
It was my first time laying vinyl, and I didn't realize the cup holder required a little overlap and trim so yes it was difficult for me maybe YMMV. I spent a LONG time on the cup holder and still need to re-do it when I get my car back.

I also couldn't figure out what to do on the corner edges, there's pretty much a small crease on every side of every corner. I'm wondering if using heat would have allowed me to stretch over the covers instead of create a crease, but then I didn't remove the panels so I'm not sure how I would have even heated the corners?

Are you all using a hair dryer or heat gun while applying?

Just tried to install Kenriko matte white wrap. Great product, but I couldn’t get it to look to the degree of perfection I wanted. I’m going to see if I can get a pro to install the kit.

Not that hard but it was the small mistakes I made that would have annoyed me to look at. My biggest mistake was with trying to tuck in the edges with the big plastic tool. Then when I knew I messed it up I tried to trim the piece around the cup holder to prepare for my next try. When I realized I likely wouldn’t be able to trim the excess the way I would want it I decided to call it quits.

Attachments

• 8ABC029A-3D96-47F3-BD5F-30A4C0DCF18A.jpeg
    8ABC029A-3D96-47F3-BD5F-30A4C0DCF18A.jpeg
    312.3 KB · Views: 281
Just tried to install Kenriko matte white wrap. Great product, but I couldn’t get it to look to the degree of perfection I wanted. I’m going to see if I can get a pro to install the kit.

Not that hard but it was the small mistakes I made that would have annoyed me to look at. My biggest mistake was with trying to tuck in the edges with the big plastic tool. Then when I knew I messed it up I tried to trim the piece around the cup holder to prepare for my next try. When I realized I likely wouldn’t be able to trim the excess the way I would want it I decided to call it quits.

If you need an extra piece send me a PM and I'll get you taken care of.

Got my car yesterday, Immediately pulled off the aero wheels and installed the wheel cap kit. Tonight I wrapped the console. It was my first time working with vinyl and while not perfect, I think it came out pretty good. I was getting allot better as I reworked the cup holders over and over hah. Took me about 2.5-3 hours to get it just where I wanted and clean up. I bet if I did it again I could do it in about 1.5 hours.

View attachment 344882

Now I just wish there was a white door trim kit :)

or maybe I should do those in carbon fiber for a little accent?
I did my console wrap in white just like you and did the doors in carbon fiber like you where contemplating. Both look good.

This looks absolutely beautiful.
My dual motor, white on white is on order now.

But does anyone regret the lighter colored wraps on the center console -- creating glare issues reflecting back up on the screen?
Car dashes are usually dark to minimize windshield glare for this reason.
I experienced absolutely no glare issues with the white. It is very flat so light doesn't bounce off it.