Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Delivery Checklist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DD3C547D-EFBE-46DD-A328-C411940AC7B0.jpeg
ABCC7ABE-FB1E-4CA4-8A68-F1DDCB7761EA.jpeg
Has anyone tried this? What is the significance of this check? Is it realistic to expect that this was done, and is it a big deal if it was not?

Overall, has anyone used this checklist? Are there any other on this site, or is this it?
Look for clear coat damage. Here is my personal issues from a 7/3/18 delivery and same day drive unit failure after driving 61 miles.

I've created a set of interactive checklists for all three Tesla models, for all stages: ordering, waiting for delivery, collection, and ownership. Focus is on the delivery checklists, with both full and quick versions available. They're print- and mobile-friendly, so should be easy to use when collecting. I plan to add more features and improvements in due course. Let me know what you think, or if anything is missing or wrong:) www.teslachecklists.com.

I've been told by a Tesla body shop rep that they've implemented a new policy for rectification. Everything must be noted and pointed out within 3 days of taking delivery of your vehicle. One can only hope some dealers are be more lenient.

I've created a set of interactive checklists for all three Tesla models, for all stages: ordering, waiting for delivery, collection, and ownership. Focus is on the delivery checklists, with both full and quick versions available. They're print- and mobile-friendly, so should be easy to use when collecting. I plan to add more features and improvements in due course. Let me know what you think, or if anything is missing or wrong:) www.teslachecklists.com.

Thank you for this!