Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Delivery with AMD Ryzen [if you received one please post here]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The purpose of this thread is to make it easy for thread watchers to keep track of when Model 3 deliveries with the AMD Ryzen happen and start to become the norm. Digging through multiple threads to keep up with the status is time consuming, and the spreadsheet can be filled out by anyone online. It seems a lot of people are interested in this, and hopefully this will be useful.

Please post one time after taking delivery of your Model 3 with AMD Ryzen MCU. Include your specs, build date, delivery date, and location; or link to another post if you already have one.

Touchless/Solo/Painless Pickup at the Burbank Tesla Dealership!
VIN 182XXX (02/22)
AMD Ryzen (No apparent range impact)
Li-ion 12v
Heated Wipers
Matrix Headlights
Updated Front Camera Housing
No Dual Pane Rear Windows
USB C power only

Attachments

• Camera.jpg
    Camera.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 243
Reactions: Blackfish and MR F
Upvote 0
Hey guys, picked up my Model 3 RWD 4 days ago and still it is on the 2021 V11 update. I believe this is the one 2021.44.25 it came with. How long does it take to get new ota updates. I park in my garage with strong wifi connected. My car should have heated wiper park so really hoping tht update comes soon before spring lol. Btw Yes for Ryzen and 12Volt LI ON battery.

Upvote 0