Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Delivery with AMD Ryzen [if you received one please post here]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The purpose of this thread is to make it easy for thread watchers to keep track of when Model 3 deliveries with the AMD Ryzen happen and start to become the norm. Digging through multiple threads to keep up with the status is time consuming, and the spreadsheet can be filled out by anyone online. It seems a lot of people are interested in this, and hopefully this will be useful.

Please post one time after taking delivery of your Model 3 with AMD Ryzen MCU. Include your specs, build date, delivery date, and location; or link to another post if you already have one.

Not at all. Originally placed order mid-October but placed a hold until 1/2/22 as I was hoping for tax credits bill to pass. Obviously, I've given up on that.

Configuration: M3LR, white/black interior, 18' aero, no FSD.
I gave up on waiting for tax credits too and placed my order 2/3/22 (M3LR, red/black interior, 18’ aero, no FSD).
Still waiting for my VIN, but I’ll update what my car has asap!

Upvote 0
My SA keeps avoiding my question re: MCU. Someone ease my anxiety by telling me there is a 0 chance my 193xxx VIN is not a Ryzen.
my 160xxx VIN had it, and I didn't even call to ask if my 193xxx VIN will have it. You'll have it. 158xxx-ish was the cutover, and few if any in the 160xxx's had the old stuff. I haven't seen anybody over 170xxx not get Ryzen.

Upvote 0
Ok I just ordered mine a couple weeks ago
The purpose of this thread is to make it easy for thread watchers to keep track of when Model 3 deliveries with the AMD Ryzen happen and start to become the norm. Digging through multiple threads to keep up with the status is time consuming, and the spreadsheet can be filled out by anyone online. It seems a lot of people are interested in this, and hopefully this will be useful.

Please post one time after taking delivery of your Model 3 with AMD Ryzen MCU. Include your specs, build date, delivery date, and location; or link to another post if you already have one.
. So is there a way to tell which ones in the car and is one better than the other ?

Upvote 0