Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Diecast Model

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, New owner and new to the forum. I picked up my model 3 yesterday and it came with the diecast model. I thought I read in the forums (not sure which one) that people stopped receiving them at some point. I was not a day one reservation holder, far from it. Did Tesla restart giving out these or did they never stop?

Anyways, I was really happy to see it in the storage area. My wife said I screamed out really loud in joy when I saw it. The Tesla guy was also shocked that I was most excited about the toy car (instead of his demonstration of features)

I was a day 1 reservation holder and did not receive a diecast model 3. It was on a first come first serve basis per service center. Because I picked mine up at a later date due to waiting for the AWD model to come out, by the time I picked my car up they were all out. Oh well.

I was a day 1 reservation holder and did not receive a diecast model 3. It was on a first come first serve basis per service center. Because I picked mine up at a later date due to waiting for the AWD model to come out, by the time I picked my car up they were all out. Oh well.

I didn’t get one either because I picked the car up before they were giving them out. Which also sucks, so I ended up buying one off eBay so I would still have one.

I’m way more upset that I didn’t get one than I should be. My delivery advisor said he’d save me one… but he also promised a lot of things and isn’t returning my calls or emails so I am not holding my breath.

It's just a matter of if a particular delivery center still has any (or had them) or not.....that's really it.
I can’t imagine marina Del Ray being the one who still has them left. That’s where my friend picked hers up from on Saturday. MDR delivers so many cars. On he other hand i know someone who took delivery in Costa Mesa two weeks ago and he didn’t get one.