Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MODEL 3 First Deliveries - Dates and Photos!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The ReservationID thread had 30 pages of reservation numbers, locations and times. There is also a separate website tracking orders.
I already have a screenshot of some of the back-end code on Tesla's site before they hid this code (it assigned reservation order to all reservations) and yes there are many other threads about THAT, however THIS thread is for photos and dates of when people take delivery. Some people are upset that I started the thread this early, but I wanted to be ready and honestly there isn't a whole lot else going on in the Model 3 world...

First deliveries are likely at least 11 months away....maybe....and none of the "normal Joes" will be receiving those first few units.

This thread is pre-mature by at least 10-11 months...if not a year or more.
They keep saying they're on schedule. Elon said they want to deliver 100-200k by the end of this year and the preorder page started saying new orders would deliver mid 2018 around the time they got to 500k preorders.

So according to both of those and the fact that they had roughly 60k US orders when the reveal event started, and some orders had to be cancelled by Tesla since people ordered more than two, I'd say it's a safe bet everyone in line and pre unveiling (in the US) should get it by the end of the year and if they meet their goals, everyone that ordered within the first 24-48 hours in the US will get it this year.

They'll give some sort of guidance to investors sooner than later though.

I was about 20 in line to order in Charlotte NC. Due to a technical problem though my order went through about the time other stores had gotten to #50.

Reactions: DrivingTheFuture
Keep-Calm-Wait-3.jpg

They keep saying they're on schedule. Elon said they want to deliver 100-200k by the end of this year and the preorder page started saying new orders would deliver mid 2018 around the time they got to 500k preorders.

So according to both of those and the fact that they had roughly 60k US orders when the reveal event started, and some orders had to be cancelled by Tesla since people ordered more than two, I'd say it's a safe bet everyone in line and pre unveiling (in the US) should get it by the end of the year and if they meet their goals, everyone that ordered within the first 24-48 hours in the US will get it this year.

They'll give some sort of guidance to investors sooner than later though.

I was about 20 in line to order in Charlotte NC. Due to a technical problem though my order went through about the time other stores had gotten to #50.

I don't think it's a "good bet"
it's likely they'll deliver less than 10k Model 3's by the end of the year. 100k you have a better chance seeing a unicorn:)

Last edited: