Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MODEL 3 First Deliveries - Dates and Photos!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So not trying to publish click bait here but wanted to set up a space where those of us who take deliveries first can share photos and information.

HOPEFULLY (knock on wood) Tesla will in fact start production this year and I'm quite interested in hearing from you if you were an early line waiter (i.e. in the top 10) or an employee (are they even allowed to post on here?).

I'm aware there may be tracker websites set up already but I prefer to stick to TMC and wanted to create this thread for those who are like-minded. I'm sure you all will be happy to look at photos of the first deliveries regardless of what camp you find yourself in.

A little about me for those of you that don't know, I was first in line to reserve at the Cincinnati store on the east coast. For now, just chime in if you were a "first-in-liner" and if so what city. Thanks all! May the odds be ever in our favor :)

First deliveries are likely at least 11 months away....maybe....and none of the "normal Joes" will be receiving those first few units.

This thread is pre-mature by at least 10-11 months...if not a year or more.

I'd say 10 months for sure. TSLA and SCTY employees will hopefully start receiving their cars in the fall, though I don't know how many of them are active here.

Reactions: DrivingTheFuture
By my count I was number 70 at the Cleveland store. According to the M≡ Delivery estimator I should have mine early Feb '18. I'd be okay with that.
You were probably about 100 or so in front of me - nice morning wasn't it :D
I'm still hoping for mine before the end of the year!

First deliveries are likely at least 11 months away....maybe....and none of the "normal Joes" will be receiving those first few units.

This thread is pre-mature by at least 10-11 months...if not a year or more.
Hopefully less than 10 months away, I'm thinking 8 months - deliveries in September! But, yes the thread is premature, it'll be long gone from any where near the front page by then. And besides, there will be a ton of people starting their own "I just got my 3" thread, because we all know how special ourselves are :)

• Funny
Reactions: DrivingTheFuture
You were probably about 100 or so in front of me - nice morning wasn't it :D
I'm still hoping for mine before the end of the year!

Hopefully less than 10 months away, I'm thinking 8 months - deliveries in September! But, yes the thread is premature, it'll be long gone from any where near the front page by then. And besides, there will be a ton of people starting their own "I just got my 3" thread, because we all know how special ourselves are :)
If it was anything like the Cincinnati it was a very cold rainy morning

Reactions: dsvick
WOOHOO! Just took delivery of my Model ≡ and I gotta say I love it!
(Sorry, I just had to be first for once in my life)

MyMod3.jpg

So not trying to publish click bait here but wanted to set up a space where those of us who take deliveries first can share photos and information.

HOPEFULLY (knock on wood) Tesla will in fact start production this year and I'm quite interested in hearing from you if you were an early line waiter (i.e. in the top 10) or an employee (are they even allowed to post on here?).

I'm aware there may be tracker websites set up already but I prefer to stick to TMC and wanted to create this thread for those who are like-minded. I'm sure you all will be happy to look at photos of the first deliveries regardless of what camp you find yourself in.

A little about me for those of you that don't know, I was first in line to reserve at the Cincinnati store on the east coast. For now, just chime in if you were a "first-in-liner" and if so what city. Thanks all! May the odds be ever in our favor :)
Sorry guys as much as you "disagree"with the fact that I was first in line to order model 3, it doesn't change a thing ;)