Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla being Tesla.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240311-123505.png
    Screenshot_20240311-123505.png
    305.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Funny
Reactions: sethsodyssey
In regards to the tracking of the second ship, it seems the initial arrival time of March 12th has been updated to the 18th. It seems it will stop in Port Angeles (US) and then make its way over to New Westminster (CA). I wish I was wrong but using sites that track the ships satellite position, this seems to be accurate. Us west coast people will get their cars eventually 🤣
I'm hoping they are offloading cars for Vancouver Island people at Port Angeles! Fingers crossed this is the one time living on the island means not waiting longer than everyone else!

Yeah no, Belair does not require an OBD II reader, just the app installed on a phone.
Wouldn't this be considered insurance fraud? That's a criminal offence with super serious penalties. Wouldn't the insurer also be able to tell that your app wasn't installed on your phone if you are in a collision? You may also be putting your coverage in jeopardy. I certainly wouldn't post about this on the internet, insurers do have investigators.

Reactions: Saittech
If you have time You should go down to your show room and see if they can tell you if your car is in Canada or on the ship. I'm wondering if our cars are not hear already but will be shipped out on trains last . I wonder if there are still cars at the port. Cause if the ship gets to BC on the 18th then there is no way in hell we get our cars by the 24 😂
Confirmed with SA my car is on Grand Choice

Was Mar 10 - Mar 24 for the last 2 weeks, today it's Mar 11 - Mar 24. I suspect since the ship was delayed it'll keep updating by the day now. The Grand Choice ship should arrive in Calgary around the 21st~ if the 18th arrival in New Westminster is accurate. The ship is still on target for the US port on the 15th.

Oh I see it in your signature, my bad! Also, nice build dude. I ordered the same but with stock rims. I believe mine is also on the incoming ship but with an EDD into April out in NB.

• Love
Was Mar 10 - Mar 24 for the last 2 weeks, today it's Mar 11 - Mar 24. I suspect since the ship was delayed it'll keep updating by the day now. The Grand Choice ship should arrive in Calgary around the 21st~ if the 18th arrival in New Westminster is accurate. The ship is still on target for the US port on the 15th.
That's ridiculous. They should at least give you an EDD that starts when the ship is expected to arrive in Canada. I have a Model 3 RWD on order for delivery in Vancouver. The EDD has been pushed back to Mar 11 and I now suspect it is also on the next ship.

That's ridiculous. They should at least give you an EDD that starts when the ship is expected to arrive in Canada. I have a Model 3 RWD on order for delivery in Vancouver. The EDD has been pushed back to Mar 11 and I now suspect it is also on the next ship.
Yeah hopefully I get a more accurate EDD this week 🥲 When did you order and is your EDD the same as mine rn?

Reactions: Saittech
I ordered on January 10, original EDD started on March 8 but has been pushed back to March 11. Actually deliver seems likely to be at the end of my EDD, March 22.
Oh wow, you ordered a RWD and you didn't get it on the first ship... strange! Saw someone else in Van with an RWD that got theirs on the first ship. Then yeah, yours is likely on the second ship. Soon my friend, soon. 🥲 🤙