Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is not my preferred option but: a. I'm getting frustrated hearing that people who ordered their car after I did are getting one before me (I know, life is not fair); b. If the Tesla lot is full of AWDs (allowing me to get one now) and my RWD is still two weeks away I'm up for making the change; and c. I live in Quebec so an argument can be made for AWD (although we haven't actually seen much snow this past winter and I have yet to get my 2009 FWD Honda Civic stuck).

I mean its only been like a little over 2 months (66 days exactly), is nothing compared to the other car manufacturers out there that are over a year behind on their orders.

if you wanted a toyota sienna right now, it be 18-24 months. So I think we are in a pretty good boat still that we are getting ours in about 2 months time

Reactions: Goschan
I mean its only been like a little over 2 months (66 days exactly), is nothing compared to the other car manufacturers out there that are over a year behind on their orders.

if you wanted a toyota sienna right now, it be 18-24 months. So I think we are in a pretty good boat still that we are getting ours in about 2 months time
What you are saying is totally logical. Unfortunately, I've moved from logic to emotion. Normally a mature and patient person, I've regressed to childishness and I want it right now!!! ;-)

Exactly, my cousin has ordered a new hybrid Toyota Camry, it's been close to a year without updates now. We are in march 2024 and he probably won't even get a 2024 model given how long it's taking

• Informative
Reactions: sethsodyssey
Exactly, my cousin has ordered a new hybrid Toyota Camry, it's been close to a year without updates now. We are in march 2024 and he probably won't even get a 2024 model given how long it's taking
they gonna get a year and a half old car by the time they actually get it LOL, its crazy how delayed stuff is right now

if you go check out the US highland page, some are getting pushed back till may

Local dealership got a bunch (more on the other end). Lucky people lol. My EDD range went from March 14-28 to March 17-30. Walked in and asked an SA the EDD. Was told 21st car comes and next day is typically delivery. JUST 1 WEEK TO GO.
F648C2BF-509E-4FE2-AB0B-892B5514657C.jpeg