Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD has changed from Feb-Mar to march 4 march 31st.
LR, Stealth Grey, black interior, 19 inches wheels.
Order feb 5th. Montreal area.
Those dates should work out for you. Good luck. If everything comes to pass, it looks like the ship Morning Concert is on its way from China to Tacoma, Washington and then on to Vancouver on about the 24th of Feb. They’d have them offloaded and shipped east in a week for your EDD. That’s….if all the rumours and investigations are correct. Good luck…

Reactions: Saittech
Those dates should work out for you. Good luck. If everything comes to pass, it looks like the ship Morning Concert is on its way from China to Tacoma, Washington and then on to Vancouver on about the 24th of Feb. They’d have them offloaded and shipped east in a week for your EDD. That’s….if all the rumours and investigations are correct. Good luck…
I’m not sure the dates line up. I have a EDD of Feb 17 to March 2nd. Not sure if that’s realistic if they unload on the 24th. It’ll take another week to get to east coast.

FYI, LR Stealth Gray in Montreal ordered on the 10th of Jan.

I’m not sure the dates line up. I have a EDD of Feb 17 to March 2nd. Not sure if that’s realistic if they unload on the 24th. It’ll take another week to get to east coast.

FYI, LR Stealth Gray in Montreal ordered on the 10th of Jan.
Nah I'm pretty sure most of the orders in Canada will be fulfilled by that first shipment...

I also have feb17-mar2 but it will get pushed back a week to incorporate the shipment to east.