Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is what changed in the source for me: (new vs old) wandering what is vehiculeRouteLocation
1708008784183.png

• Informative
Reactions: Abubakr
How much $ will I need to give Tesla at delivery? The cost of my T3M (Red, 19" tires, White interior, Destination fee, AC Tax, OMVIC, Tire Fee, HST) comes to $78,987. Do I pay Tesla this amount then get my $5,000 iZEV rebait from the government or will Tesla apply for iZEV directly and reduce my amount to $73,987?

Thx.

How much $ will I need to give Tesla at delivery? The cost of my T3M (Red, 19" tires, White interior, Destination fee, AC Tax, OMVIC, Tire Fee, HST) comes to $78,987. Do I pay Tesla this amount then get my $5,000 iZEV rebait from the government or will Tesla apply for iZEV directly and reduce my amount to $73,987?

Thx.
Tesla will reduced it from the amount you owe.

Reactions: _TLA_
Well, second time round in the Model 3 waiting room :)! SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room was my first, now a little under five years later, and it's time to upgrade from my 2019 SR+...
Ordered 23 Jan 2024, Ultra Red LR, nothing else (black interior, Photon wheels).
EDD like I think most everyone here is February 17 - March 2.
Like most everyone above me, my dates also shifted right to 12-26 March, after I accepted the message about Tesla Vision and one about cars being sourced both from Fremont and Shanghai and I might get either. I got a message in the app saying my VIN was assigned but it's not showing on the pages (online or app). The agent that's been very good about texting me though reached out unprompted and sent me the VIN which is great. It is an LRW prefix VIN which I think means a Shanghai build.

A question, my trade in offer dropped VERY appreciably (like $6K drop) between the pre order estimate and the firm offer after deposit. Anyone else get this? I had a (thankfully warrenty) SRS fault item go off right after I put in my trade in pictures, so I'm wondering if the drop might be they can see that and are flagging the car as needing repairs (which are already scheduled to be fixed in the next few days anyhow). Just wondering what others experience has been with the estimate vs. offer, and if there's a bit of bait and switch going on or something specific to that issue with my car that I can get reassessed for the offer after the fix is done.

Reactions: Anson Siu