Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I
Hey guys, its Moored and will be unloading soon.

The same Company (wallenius wilhelmsen) that it was supposed to unload at (new westminster) also OWNS the port that the boat is at right now.
THE cars WILL get off at that location so good news!!

9 Day trip to Ontario from when the Train leaves.
THe only thing we dont know is WHEN the train will leave.
It’s being shipped through CN Rail. So if anyone works there or knows anyone or somehow has access to know when the trains will leave. Forums open to your knowledg
Even estimating conservatively, I feel like the cars should arrive to the east coast service centres within 14-17 days. My EDD starts March 12 in Montreal, hopefully the deliveries will be at beginning of the EDD.

Reactions: Abubakr
I

Even estimating conservatively, I feel like the cars should arrive to the east coast service centres within 14-17 days. My EDD starts March 12 in Montreal, hopefully the deliveries will be at beginning of the EDD.
9 Days according to the CN raill schedule...

Just have to find out when the train leaves, and IF our cars are in it.
I tried my best and couldnt find anyway to do this... hoping everything is just ASAP now

I'm curious about the train's destination: Toronto, Montreal, or both? After reaching either of these cities, will my car be transported the rest of the way to Ottawa by truck?

So many people would have driven my car before me 😅

So it looks like it is going out on CN Rail.
1708886525880.png

If anyone is curious, stopped by and got a video of the Model 3s being unloaded😂. 4k processing might take a bit. Also seems like most of these are going to east coast :confused: no one in BC got a VIN yet and SA says my estimate in the system is mid March right now.

Hey !! I was stopping by too 😁 here are some pics I took

Attachments

• PXL_20240225_195736736.jpg
    PXL_20240225_195736736.jpg
    506.3 KB · Views: 15
  • PXL_20240225_195654235.jpg
    PXL_20240225_195654235.jpg
    605.5 KB · Views: 11
  • PXL_20240225_195700883.jpg
    PXL_20240225_195700883.jpg
    713.4 KB · Views: 12
It’s so cool how we’re able to track our cars like this.

It’s also a big difference in the Canadian thread vs USA. USA people get their cars more immediately after build due to a domestic factory while we have a huge bulk of cars already here and we know the country’s batches of orders are all together!

Makes it interesting as we should see massive delivery days.

i ordered the 13th of Jan. My rep said east and west are getting cars from different plants. now i wonder if when it stopped in the USA it picked up some cars for us western Canadians haha

I think that’s unlikely given the current Model 3 pricing and availability in the US. They recently increased the price of the long range and delivery estimates are getting pushed into April-May. A more likely situation is that they may have dropped off some manufacturing materials from China.

Reactions: Goschan
Dude I know like I don't understand why we don't have vins yet. Like it seems like all of Western Canada doesn't have vins. I hope in the next few days we get them
What's interesting is that some of the fellas on the east coast got their vin's literally a month before it will be delivered?! If our cars were on that ship then why would we not have the VIN as well? In that case, what your SA said might be true? Like Emmy ordered same model as me just different wheels. A couple have ordered the same config as you and they got there vin.

I truthfully don't care if the car comes from Fremont or Shanghai. Some of the folks in the US are in the same boat as us (45+ days no VIN) so there's that. We'll see, just have to keep painfully waiting lol. 🤪

Reactions: Saittech