Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3LR Ultra Red
OD: Feb 9th
EDD: March 29 - March 31 (was Feb-March before) in Ottawa

I'm doing the FSD transfer and made sure they were aware I will be cancelling if it can't be done.
An SA told me I was assigned a LRWx10xxxx VIN on Feb 28, but it's still not showing in my account.

Does that mean my car was on the first ship, Morning Concert, which I understand left China on February 7 (before my order) and arrived in Vancouver on Feb 26th, or on a second ship? Does anyone know the name of the 2nd ship?

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saittech
I would say its on the second ship. but they already said if you have a order in with a EDD before april 1st then you will get FSD transfer even if you get your car in april
I know, I’m just curious to know as much info as possible since the ordering process is so opaque.

For instance I’d love to know whether confirmed deliveries from that first ship have Radar or Front Bumper cameras.

EDIT: Next ship is the Grand Dahlia due on March 4th.
hoping one of these ships will have Teslas on them 🙏
View attachment 1014251

Last edited:
M3LR Ultra Red
White interior
OD: Feb 10th
EDD: March 31 - April 14 in Guelph
FSD transfer

Do people think my delivery date will move into March or will they let me transfer FSD with an April delivery, or neither which case I'll be cancelling.

M3LR Ultra Red
White interior
OD: Feb 10th
EDD: March 31 - April 14 in Guelph
FSD transfer

Do people think my delivery date will move into March or will they let me transfer FSD with an April delivery, or neither which case I'll be cancelling.
Tesla tweeted that the ones who theirs delivery got delayed will be eligible for the transfert.

Reactions: _TLA_
1709412987371.png

What accessories are you all getting right off? I am chancing it on some mud flaps from Amazon, interior mats and cup holder liner. Also probably going to get front done in 3m protector paint, but may be a bit later. Also thinking about the tire repair kit…

Reactions: Saittech