Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 LR order date : Feb 04, 2024
EDD update on Feb 18 : March 12-26
Received VIN through SA at the Tesla store.
SA advised car is expected to reach Montreal (Laval) delivery centre on March 20. Confirmed delivery twice in the last 2 weeks.

SA advised car is in transit i.e. on a ship which is difficult to believe as my friend at Tesla mentioned the car is already in Canada.
Car was manufactured on January 26th. Got this information through a mutual friend who works at Tesla.
VIN doesn’t show yet in CN’s system. Have a friend who works at CN. Ideally VIN shows up in the system once the cars have been loaded on trains.

Is it possible they are waiting for the second ship to arrive before loading the cars? Seems likely to me at this point.
Could exactly be that case. Move the entire load at once and start delivery but again that means cutting deliveries to the very end of the quarter leaving no room for any hiccups. Does not make much sense especially when the first batch landed in Canada almost a week ago. They could’ve easily received the first batch ag the delivery centres and completed the first round of deliveries.

Reactions: Radio One
Model 3 LR order date : Feb 04, 2024
EDD update on Feb 18 : March 12-26
Received VIN through SA at the Tesla store.
SA advised car is expected to reach Montreal (Laval) delivery centre on March 20. Confirmed delivery twice in the last 2 weeks.

SA advised car is in transit i.e. on a ship which is difficult to believe as my friend at Tesla mentioned the car is already in Canada.
Car was manufactured on January 26th. Got this information through a mutual friend who works at Tesla.
VIN doesn’t show yet in CN’s system. Have a friend who works at CN. Ideally VIN shows up in the system once the cars have been loaded on trains.
I need friends like this guy .....

• Funny
Reactions: Goschan
Could exactly be that case. Move the entire load at once and start delivery but again that means cutting deliveries to the very end of the quarter leaving no room for any hiccups. Does not make much sense especially when the first batch landed in Canada almost a week ago. They could’ve easily received the first batch ag the delivery centres and completed the first round of deliveries.
Tesla is all about quarters quotas. Why creating artificial delays and having the risk of spilling over the next one and annoying the buyers?

The results will be rushed deliveries, possible mistakes and possibly bad QA if cars have defects at arrival at the SC.

Reactions: Goschan
Tesla is all about quarters quotas. Why creating artificial delays and having the risk of spilling over the next one and annoying the buyers?

The results will be rushed deliveries, possible mistakes and possibly bad QA if cars have defects at arrival at the SC.
I agree that it is non-sensical but considering that there hasn’t not been any adjustments to the EDD’s and most SC’s are giving likely deliveries between March 18-20, I’d say it’s a distinct possibility. Does anyone know when the next ship is due to arrive?

I agree that it is non-sensical but considering that there hasn’t not been any adjustments to the EDD’s and most SC’s are giving likely deliveries between March 18-20, I’d say it’s a distinct possibility. Does anyone know when the next ship is due to arrive?
its arriving around march 12th. my cars on the second one and its expected to arrive on april 5th to the delivery centre in ontario

Well another day with no updates. Trying to watch how many times I am updating the app… I’d say about 20 so far today lol
Only 20 times? 😂
1709707728625.gif