Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 SR order date : Feb 12, 2024
EDD update after accepting tesla vision no USS on Feb 15 : March 12-26
Pick-up location: St-Bruno, Quebec

VIN assigned but not shown in app,
tesla chat wouldn't give it to me
Oh hey another St-Bruno pickup ! 👋
I asked through tesla app text (chat), is that what you mean?
Odd, my SA gave happily gave it to me through text message (not in app). They weren't as talkative when I asked for an EDD update thought :(

Oh hey another St-Bruno pickup ! 👋

Odd, my SA gave happily gave it to me through text message (not in app). They weren't as talkative when I asked for an EDD update thought :(
Same here via SMS they were happy to provide VIN while via the App they said its not assigned yet but like yourself they keep trying to avoid EDD. Hence why the large window. Didn’t want to confirm that cars were in fact landed in Vancouver or if they’re loaded yet.

• Informative
Reactions: LifeForLife
Salut! 👋
I'll try my luck via SMS message and also ask if they have any news on the EDD, I'll let you know if they give me something
Allo ! Did you order with a lease, loan or cash payment ? We noticed that some people had the "Buying Contract" ("Contrat d'achat d'un vehicule automobile" in French) document available in the app.
If you're buying cash, you can check that document, the VIN is mentioned at the top of the first page. :)
Same here via SMS they were happy to provide VIN while via the App they said its not assigned yet but like yourself they keep trying to avoid EDD. Hence why the large window. Didn’t want to confirm that cars were in fact landed in Vancouver or if they’re loaded yet.
Ah, well they're probably just covering themselves in case there's delays in the shipping...

Allo ! Did you order with a lease, loan or cash payment ? We noticed that some people had the "Buying Contract" ("Contrat d'achat d'un vehicule automobile" in French) document available in the app.
If you're buying cash, you can check that document, the VIN is mentioned at the top of the first page. :)
I ordered with a loan, there's no buying contract unfortunately. I'll need to wait but thanks for the info!

Reactions: LifeForLife
Seems like only cash orders got that document then... Hopefully it's just a week or two before our deliveries at the SC, and we'll have more info about it before the end of the week !
Got something 😁

EDD, Quebec, St-Bruno

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240306-121537~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240306-121537~2.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 20
Man... Okay, I just got back from Tesla at Lawrence Ave in Toronto. So if you have follow my previous post. I plan to buy my Model 3 in cash, and the cash is now seating in a GIC which I can't get out until after April 1. On March 4, Monday morning.. I put in my order. I use the messaging app telling Tesla I would not able to take delivery until April 3 the earliest. Whoever in Tesla message me back say they can't do it... They expecting my Long Range, Ultra Red will be arriving at dealership around March 20 and I got 3 days to pick it up at the most. So I cancel it. I though I can get my $250 back... but I am the only idiot didn't know you can't get those money back. So I went down to the Tesla dealership today and explain my story to them. They told me, just re-order it next Friday and then tell them my new Order Number, they will somehow put in $500 deposit other then $250... While I were down there... they let me drive the new Model 3 as a demo drive...

Attachments

• IMG_2923.JPG
    IMG_2923.JPG
    337.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2925.JPG
    IMG_2925.JPG
    442.3 KB · Views: 13