Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since deliveries are getting made I'm looking to buy some all-season floormats for the car. I want to order the Phantom floor mats from Costco but they only make them for the 2023 Model 3, does anyone know if they'll be compatible with the 2024?

Since deliveries are getting made I'm looking to buy some all-season floormats for the car. I want to order the Phantom floor mats from Costco but they only make them for the 2023 Model 3, does anyone know if they'll be compatible with the 2024?

Given that some manufacturers are creating 2024 M3-specific versions of floor mats, I assume that previous versions will likely not fit properly.

Just picked up yesterday, here's a little photo dump of her! Model 3 RWD in Stealth Grey

I don't feel so bad now, after rejecting/missing out on one of the last 2023 inventory deals. I was pretty bummed out and felt massive fomo ngl.. Two weeks passed after I left the delivery center empty handed, orders for the 2024 Model 3 suddenly opened. I couldn't believe my eyes, so without hesitation I put another order in.. A few days after I was prompted to update the design of my 2023 order or automatically receive the order fee back. With the hopes of potentially receiving delivery earlier, I chose to update the design and forgo the order fee refund. Was it worth it??? Absolutely 😁
I have so much more to say about the car and experience but I'll save that for another post/discussion !! One more thing,, along with the J1772 adapter, the car came with a set of carpet mats and front mud flaps. I was under the impression that the RWD did not get any of these.

View attachment 1024999View attachment 1025374View attachment 1025375
Congrats! Does it come with a licence plate frame ?

I was getting anxious so I texted in the app about delivery date. They emailed me back to say my specific VIN is still in transit. So I’m assuming my VIN wasn’t on the first boat even though I got my VIN 2 weeks ago. Most likely on this second boat.
I’m in Vancouver
It definitely seems like that first boat didn’t get a lot of Highlands or they are all/mostly slated for delivery to the East Coast

I was getting anxious so I texted in the app about delivery date. They emailed me back to say my specific VIN is still in transit. So I’m assuming my VIN wasn’t on the first boat even though I got my VIN 2 weeks ago. Most likely on this second boat.
I’m in Vancouver
It definitely seems like that first boat didn’t get a lot of Highlands or they are all/mostly slated for delivery to the East Coast
They were only Highlands, just mainly for the East. 🙂

They were only Highlands, just mainly for the East. 🙂
I heard if they were all Highlands, then surely the boat capacity would’ve allowed it to carry enough Highlands for all Canadian orders (East and West) in one shipment? At least that is what I read and what i assumed/hoped.

Seeing that my VIN is still in transit yet there was a Vancouver delivery already, that is what is confusing me

Reactions: Goschan
Even those that Tesla sells on their store ?
anything that covers the license plate, even just the frame ones with the company name on it are illegal.

do cops enforce it? different story. but they can give you a ticket on it if they want too

same idea as window tint, its illegal. Aftermarket cars since January 1st 2017 cannot have tinted windshields