Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looking at these people with $150~ monthly, i hope you sleep well at night cause im getting nightmares about this insurance
unfortunately for us in Ontario, with all the crazy amounts of car thefts and crashes happening in the greater toronto area and amount of accidents from the crazies in brampton. everyones insurance is going up. i think every one of my coworkers who drive a truck or jeep, and nissans have had their insurance go up 500-800 a year cause they hot commodities to the right ppl

i was with allstate since i started driving at 16 (now 34), they quoted me 360 and that was with house and another car on the same policy. i ended up with aviva and its around 200

my allstate guy was like we are at the mercy of the things that go on in toronto

unfortunately for us in Ontario, with all the crazy amounts of car thefts and crashes happening in the greater toronto area and amount of accidents from the crazies in brampton. everyones insurance is going up. i think every one of my coworkers who drive a truck or jeep, and nissans have had their insurance go up 500-800 a year cause they hot commodities to the right ppl
ik but i swear this doesnt apply to electric cars.

all the stolen cars go to countries with not charging infrastruture.... and TESLAs are just impossible to steal unless you drag it on the flat bed....

they really need to go easy on teslas

ik but i swear this doesnt apply to electric cars.

all the stolen cars go to countries with not charging infrastruture.... and TESLAs are just impossible to steal unless you drag it on the flat bed....

they really need to go easy on teslas
sadly we just grouped together, but i think its just mainly the high repair costs.

you cant even jack up the car without jack pucks or you gonna f up the battery

for everyone reading this, if you do your own winter tire changes or tire rotations you have to get jack pucks the car doesn't come with any

also well verse yourself on how to get the car towed, so they dont cause more damage to the car as thats very common as most towers still dont know how to tow evs correctly

sadly we just grouped together, but i think its just mainly the high repair costs.

you cant even jack up the car without jack pucks or you gonna f up the battery

for everyone reading this, if you do your own winter tire changes or tire rotations you have to get jack pucks the car doesn't come with any

also well verse yourself on how to get the car towed, so they dont cause more damage to the car as thats very common as most towers still dont know how to tow evs correctly
The pucks make it much easier and avoid mistakes. However, it is entirely possible to jack it up without the pucks if you know what you’re doing.

For the cost though, best to just buy the pucks. 😊

Reactions: Saittech
In case anyone doesn't believe me here

Thank you so much, I've been day dreaming about it since I placed the ordered! Friday can't come any sooner! Any tips or advice on what to do first with the car? Also, what is everyone paying for insurance, I got insane quotes today, nothing less than 230-240 a month. After going back and forth with my current prividor, best they could do was 160 a month.
What were the other dates they proposed besides the 15th?

So after seeing the post about the guy ordering on March 4th and getting a delivery date with my exact build. I headed over to my store and asked how it was possible and he said the store I was picking up my car didn't have as many configurations as mine and if I wanted it earlier I could switch VINs and pick it up at another location. So now I'm getting it next week instead of the week after. I think some trains have left but not all of them.

Reactions: Saittech
So after seeing the post about the guy ordering on March 4th and getting a delivery date with my exact build. I headed over to my store and asked how it was possible and he said the store I was picking up my car didn't have as many configurations as mine and if I wanted it earlier I could switch VINs and pick it up at another location. So now I'm getting it next week instead of the week after. I think some trains have left but not all of them.
which store did you go to and which store are you picking up? I’ve been dealing with Kirkland and not getting many answers.