Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my day today, hope everyone else gets there's soon
1000004349.jpg

just had the most dramatic sequence of events happen within an hour. Tesla SA scheduled a delivery for me on the 16th last weekend. However, my friend at CN informed me at 2PM today that my car is sitting in a rail car in Vancouver and only to be delivered in Montreal on 20th. My hopes of receiving my car this weekend went down the drain within seconds of reading the text from my friend.

Right away messaged in the Tesla app to confirm if the delivery schedule for 16th is still on. Started wondering as to why did the SA even schedule a delivery for 16th if the car is days away from reaching Montreal. I receive a text from Tesla about delivery within 5minutes of sending the message in the app. Open the app to see Tesla changed the original VIN assigned to me for a new one with the delivery still scheduled for the 16th.

Even received a follow up message in the app confirming that I’m still on for delivery this week. Couldn’t have asked for a better outcome🍾

just had the most dramatic sequence of events happen within an hour. Tesla SA scheduled a delivery for me on the 16th last weekend. However, my friend at CN informed me at 2PM today that my car is sitting in a rail car in Vancouver and only to be delivered in Montreal on 20th. My hopes of receiving my car this weekend went down the drain within seconds of reading the text from my friend.

Right away messaged in the Tesla app to confirm if the delivery schedule for 16th is still on. Started wondering as to why did the SA even schedule a delivery for 16th if the car is days away from reaching Montreal. I receive a text from Tesla about delivery within 5minutes of sending the message in the app. Open the app to see Tesla changed the original VIN assigned to me for a new one with the delivery still scheduled for the 16th.

Even received a follow up message in the app confirming that I’m still on for delivery this week. Couldn’t have asked for a better outcome🍾
cheers Im glad it ended well for you !

My advise is visit a store ASAP and talk to the SA to bump the delivery date
Did sent a message about that through the app. Can't visit in person as i live 6h of drive away from the Service Center.

I know Tesla tweeted about honoring the FSD transfer if there was delays but there no other official mention anywhere about that. I know a tweet has no legal ground IF something happen...

Do y'all with a delivery date for next week have your VIN shown in the app ? It's still showing the reservation number for me even though I was VIN matched since the 15th if February...
No vin in app for me, but I just texted my SA and he told me I should receive my DD shortly, model 3's are coming in and being delivered by the day.

Quebec service center

Last edited: