Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1710515366559.png

1710515389713.png

I got these mudflaps to try out as well, will give peace of mind when driving to camp grounds or during the winter.

Reactions: Radio One
At Oakville?
Yep.

I'm pretty sure they're scheduled for Saturday normally. I just asked if it's possible earlier and my SA tried to squeeze me in.

He did say however that if the cars coming in Thursday are late and they can't get it done, they will push me back to Saturday. So it's just a nice gesture for him to try and make it work.

This morning I did get the forms to sign for iZEV though and got the plates yesterday.

For rear wheel flaps, do I need to install them in front of the rear wheel or back? Thanks
Behind the wheel. This way when you are driving and stuff gets flung up by the wheels, they will hit the flaps rather than your car. This particular kit looks like it comes with some small strips of PPF as well to go under the flaps so it doesn't scuff up your paint if you decide to take them off later.

Reactions: Bluejay567
Yep.

I'm pretty sure they're scheduled for Saturday normally. I just asked if it's possible earlier and my SA tried to squeeze me in.

He did say however that if the cars coming in Thursday are late and they can't get it done, they will push me back to Saturday. So it's just a nice gesture for him to try and make it work.

This morning I did get the forms to sign for iZEV though and got the plates yesterday.
Looking forward to your photos

looking at the pictures from the cars in Kitchener I dont see mudflaps,

but then again the wheel covers arent even on yet. so they might be going on after?
They were included in the trunk. They were not installed from what I understand.
Check this post

They were included in the trunk. They were not installed from what I understand.
Check this post
Not sure if they are in the trunk, but you are right Anson that they are not on the cars yet in Kitchener. I went last night and specifically checked that. 14x LR, black seats. No RWD.

IMG_7750.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7751.jpeg
    IMG_7751.jpeg
    670.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7754.jpeg
    IMG_7754.jpeg
    890.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7753.jpeg
    IMG_7753.jpeg
    724.3 KB · Views: 7