Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Every chat in app reply has given 20/21st. Called in Toronto-Lawrence for first time for RWD, they stated it was in BC. CN schedule would imply 1.5 week+ wait then.
Anyone have input on this contradiction?

when did you order and get your vin? i got mine feb 15th way before that ship set sail so I would think the few of us who got vins already our cars are here in Canada. Might still be at the train yard in quebec? not sure

Took delivery today. First time getting a Tesla. They were very busy and had a lot of deliveries. We got there early, definitely recommend doing that if you have time, as we pulled away my wife saw a line forming at the pickup desk.

Definitely a fun car to drive. Reached for the stalks a bunch of times, but that stopped pretty quickly. The car turns the signal off after your lane change is complete which is really nice.

Hope you all get yours soon. It was worth the wait.
IMG_5708.jpeg

Took delivery today. First time getting a Tesla. They were very busy and had a lot of deliveries. We got there early, definitely recommend doing that if you have time, as we pulled away my wife saw a line forming at the pickup desk.

Definitely a fun car to drive. Reached for the stalks a bunch of times, but that stopped pretty quickly. The car turns the signal off after your lane change is complete which is really nice.

Hope you all get yours soon. It was worth the wait. View attachment 1028383
congrats!! enjoy the car 👏🤩

Reactions: khanw

Hope you all get yours soon. It was worth the wait. View attachment 1028383
Does the car come with front mud flaps? Looked like the Model Y beside your car does...

your time worth 10k plus tax?
It is not my preferred option but: a. I'm getting frustrated hearing that people who ordered their car after I did are getting one before me (I know, life is not fair); b. If the Tesla lot is full of AWDs (allowing me to get one now) and my RWD is still two weeks away I'm up for making the change; and c. I live in Quebec so an argument can be made for AWD (although we haven't actually seen much snow this past winter and I have yet to get my 2009 FWD Honda Civic stuck).

I just stopped by Tesla Kitchener and I could see the parking lot was full of happiness 😄

I was able to spot 13, all of them M3LR Stealth Grey/Black 18

My DD is tomorrow, March 15th. I attempted to pick it up today but they said the paperwork wasn't ready yet, so I have to wait till tomorrow 😆

Here are some happiness:

View attachment 1028059View attachment 1028060View attachment 1028061
One of these should be mine. This is exactly what I ordered on Jan 10, yet I still have March 17-30 for edd. 😭