Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Second ship will be in Vancouver in 3 hours.

Attachments

• IMG_1796.png
    IMG_1796.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Finally the day arrived. Took delivery of my car today at the Laval center. Very smooth process. Took 30-40minutes to inspect the vehicle. Solid build quality no gap issues of any sort. Long Range model comes with summer floor mats and front mud flaps. Saw 4 more Highlands ready for delivery. Looks like a lot of people are opting into the reduced Model Y pricing. There were around 20 model Ys outside for delivery.

Attachments

• IMG_4942.jpeg
    IMG_4942.jpeg
    605.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4943.jpeg
    IMG_4943.jpeg
    766.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4944.jpeg
    IMG_4944.jpeg
    696.5 KB · Views: 9
Finally the day arrived. Took delivery of my car today at the Laval center. Very smooth process. Took 30-40minutes to inspect the vehicle. Solid build quality no gap issues of any sort. Long Range model comes with summer floor mats and front mud flaps. Saw 4 more Highlands ready for delivery. Looks like a lot of people are opting into the reduced Model Y pricing. There were around 20 model Ys outside for delivery.
congrats!! enjoy the beautiful car 👏

Reactions: KSOM09
Congrats!

Reactions: KSOM09
Wow beautiful car.
Can’t understand why you have the same configuration as me and same delivery place, but I ordered Jan 11 and didn’t received nothing yet. Non VIN or appointment. Wonder if it is because I lease instead of buying!🤔

Wow beautiful car.
Can’t understand why you have the same configuration as me and same delivery place, but I ordered Jan 11 and didn’t received nothing yet. Non VIN or appointment. Wonder if it is because I lease instead of buying!🤔
Not sure why but I visited the Tesla showroom to request an early delivery date. I’m out of Canada from March 20 and my car was originally supposed to be delivered after that. The SA was able to match me to an available VIN. If you are in a hurry to get your car please visit the store and talk to your SA.

Thank you everyone!!

Finally the day arrived. Took delivery of my car today at the Laval center. Very smooth process. Took 30-40minutes to inspect the vehicle. Solid build quality no gap issues of any sort. Long Range model comes with summer floor mats and front mud flaps. Saw 4 more Highlands ready for delivery. Looks like a lot of people are opting into the reduced Model Y pricing. There were around 20 model Ys

Not sure why but I visited the Tesla showroom to request an early delivery date. I’m out of Canada from March 20 and my car was originally supposed to be delivered after that. The SA was able to match me to an available VIN. If you are in a hurry to get your car please visit the store and talk to your SA.

Thank you everyone!!
You probably took my car 🤣 I am not in a hurry but the wait is killing me 😂

Reactions: Radio One
Wow beautiful car.
I picked up mine yesterday in Laval as well. I had ordered March 4th. The next day when they called me to congradulate me on the purchase, I asked on the phone if I could get an earlier delivery since app was saying March 27-28. He said he matched me with a VIN that is the same spec as what I ordered and since car was in transit I could get it by March 16th. That same week on Saturday I got the text to schedule delivery, earliest date was March 15th and that's what I chose. Super happy!

Wow beautiful car.
That’s what I’m thinking too..

Thank you everyone!!
That’s what I did too and all I was getting was “well keep you posted”

• Love
Reactions: Goschan