Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240319-062603.png
    Screenshot_20240319-062603.png
    458.8 KB · Views: 15
it's for both model 3 and model y so i'm assuming those vehicles are all Y
There's a lot of Y, a little bit of pre refresh 3, and (from what I was able to peek) at least 15 2024 Model 3 from the first wave on their parking lot.
I'm confused as to why none of us have even had a DD. Oh and we spotted someone on the road near the SC with temp paper plates last Saturday, so deliveries of 2024 Model 3s HAVE started.

Just circling back after having the car now for about 5 days. It's truly an amazing car, super comfortable and fun to drive.

Shanghai build quality is really nice, don't see any flaws in the build. Had a tiny scratch only I could see in direct sun light and although the technician and even others couldn't see it, they were still kind to spend as long as they needed until I said it wasn't there anymore after buffing and a small wet sand.

As soon as the weather clears up a bit, I will be trying out rear mudflaps too and share on here.

P.S. The lack of stalks was super easy to get used to and I don't miss the stalks at all at this point.

Hope you all get yours soon, it's worth the wait!