Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received all weather mats I ordered from Taptes today. The vendor has great reviews on Amazon for models before 2024 but nothing listed for Highland yet. Ordered it a month ago directly from their website. They shipped it from China and took almost 3 weeks to arrive.

The product feel and look is really good. Far better than what they look online. Purchased the entire set including frunk, trunk etc. for CA$310. Based on the feel and make quality they seem to be a really good bet considering Tesla mats are for around $650-700. Please give it a look if you’re still in the market for mats. Will provide an update on the fit tomorrow once the mats flatten out.

Reactions: _TLA_
Just received all weather mats I ordered from Taptes today. The vendor has great reviews on Amazon for models before 2024 but nothing listed for Highland yet. Ordered it a month ago directly from their website. They shipped it from China and took almost 3 weeks to arrive.

The product feel and look is really good. Far better than what they look online. Purchased the entire set including frunk, trunk etc. for CA$310. Based on the feel and make quality they seem to be a really good bet considering Tesla mats are for around $650-700. Please give it a look if you’re still in the market for mats. Will provide an update on the fit tomorrow once the mats flatten out.
Got mine from Amazon as well.

How would you describe the shade? They look somewhat grey in the photos online.

Attachments

• IMG_4962.jpeg
    IMG_4962.jpeg
    767.7 KB · Views: 17
Has anyone purchased Teslas tire repair kit? I think im going to get it for piece of mind on road trips.. I can’t find alternative so just going to get Teslas for $175.
best thing to have it just a tire plug kit from like canadian tire and a tire pump in the trunk probably since we dont have a spare.

will be cheaper to just build your own kit

Anyone getting PPF for their model 3? If so, front or full wrap . Thanks ( montreal)
I’m looking at getting it done was considering full but it’s too pricey 4500 +). I’m picking up the black today, so will need all the protection I can get. Likely doing only front and maybe the doors (I have two kids who love to rub their coats and bags across the door). Trying to settle on price between two locations now.

Reactions: harry zgnilek