Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone getting PPF for their model 3? If so, front or full wrap . Thanks ( montreal)
I'm getting the premium PPF kit from Derand Motersports in Ottawa. I'm also getting them to do the rocker panels and the wheel wells. I have spoken with other local owners who have done the full body wrap and they have said it wasn't necessary to do more than the front half of the car.

I've got a bunch I am playing around with too! However, I ordered them from Amazon Canada from 'BestEvMod'. The prices are still cheap but you can get it in a day! :)

1710947289902.png
This insert for the charging pads is great, the original material is like a fabric so it's annoying to clean. This one, you can just pop it out and wash it. Just a bit of lint on it now as I wiped it from the box but it's super easy to clean: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0CNVSBTLC/ref=twister_B0CQCLHQ9S

1710947367738.png
I also noticed, especially with the snow that the sides of the foot well area can get dirty, I got these little pads that just velcro on and make it easier to keep clean: https://www.amazon.ca/BestEvMod-Refreshed-Model-Tesla-Highland/dp/B0CLRNGDLD/ref=sr_1_6

And finally, this little hidden compartment to go under the center console, useful to just tuck away cards or small cash: https://www.amazon.ca/BestEvMod-Refreshed-One-Touch-Compatible-Accessories/dp/B0CPLM1DLC/ref=sr_1_5
1710947503487.png

I think another thing I need to figure out is the carpeted area right beside the carpet, I noticed with passengers (kids) that they can get muddy easily. I saw some carbon fiber options but they're a bit pricy!

1710947573518.png

Reactions: Saittech and LeoA
I'm getting the premium PPF kit from Derand Motersports in Ottawa. I'm also getting them to do the rocker panels and the wheel wells. I have spoken with other local owners who have done the full body wrap and they have said it wasn't necessary to do more than the front half of the car.
I'm debating on doing the main areas or full stealth, can't decide lol.

Reactions: Radio One
Anyone with an SR insured with AVIVA noticed it says "2024 tesla model 3 standard range PLUS" on their documents? Why the "plus"? Thought it was only long range or standard range. Wondering If im paying more because of it?
There used to be a SR without the + with less range... And also an off catalog SR- so the whole lineup had access to gvt rebates 🤣

Reactions: VincTheOpener
I messaged Tuxmat on Friday and they replied back that it will be available in a few months. In my message, I indicated that I was available to drive there for the scan. I assumed somebody already went in for the scan. Currently using the Tuxmats that I bought in 2019. Fits but not perfect. I picked up my car on Saturday. It had a scratch on te trim above the doors and there is a vibration at highway speeds. I'm bringing it in for service today

Reactions: faultyfaucet
I messaged Tuxmat on Friday and they replied back that it will be available in a few months. In my message, I indicated that I was available to drive there for the scan. I assumed somebody already went in for the scan. Currently using the Tuxmats that I bought in 2019. Fits but not perfect. I picked up my car on Saturday. It had a scratch on te trim above the doors and there is a vibration at highway speeds. I'm bringing it in for service today
Good to know! Thanks for the update. Too bad about the scratch and the vibration :(

Just received all weather mats I ordered from Taptes today. The vendor has great reviews on Amazon for models before 2024 but nothing listed for Highland yet. Ordered it a month ago directly from their website. They shipped it from China and took almost 3 weeks to arrive.

The product feel and look is really good. Far better than what they look online. Purchased the entire set including frunk, trunk etc. for CA$310. Based on the feel and make quality they seem to be a really good bet considering Tesla mats are for around $650-700. Please give it a look if you’re still in the market for mats. Will provide an update on the fit tomorrow once the mats flatten out.

I might've cheated a little 😅 @LifeForLife

I talked to my SA and she told me the cars are planned to arrive the 21st evening, so delivery would've been mostly 23rd and then it goes to 25-26 since they don't do delivery on Sundays and Mondays
Got my delivery scheduled for 30th!