Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the exact same push back
Sorry to hear that. Guess you got to work on your Spidey sense!🫣
I really have lost confidence in the “pulled out of a hat “ EDDs for white interiors.
When I ordered my 2020 M3(white/white) back in mid Oct 2019, it said delivery in 6-8 weeks, never jerked around with updates, and daily changes. In about 5 weeks I got a vin and shorty after picked up the car..

• Funny
Reactions: SammmyG
Sorry to hear that. Guess you got to work on your Spidey sense!🫣
I really have lost confidence in the “pulled out of a hat “ EDDs for white interiors.
When I ordered my 2020 M3(white/white) back in mid Oct 2019, it said delivery in 6-8 weeks, never jerked around with updates, and daily changes. In about 5 weeks I got a vin and shorty after picked up the car..
yea my spidey sense needs work. you’re switching to black int?

Reactions: SammmyG
Update! A reddit user with a Feb OD Blue paint white interior (not known RWD or AWD) just got their May - June update changed to mid April, VIN assigned and delivery day scheduled….HANG ON EVERYONE
I don’t believe it till I see it! Feb OD getting VIN? My OD is 1/13 and I am in SoCal!!
Hope I am wrong, but either he/she is a troll or changed to back interior.

Reactions: catxi and Dan. G
It saddens me to do this but I switched to Black Int/White Paint (white on white previously). I'm not at a point to wait until mid-june for the car. I went to my local showroom yesterday to sit in the cabin of the white interior model 3 they had in the store and even though I've wanted white for a long time, I weirdly wasn't a fan of the white vinyl wrapping around below the LED light bar around the front dash. Don't get me wrong, I might be on copium, but when I sat in the drivers seat I realized it wasn't like "YES I HAVE TO GET THIS NO DOUBT". Either way, good luck everyone else with your orders, I've officially caved!

Reactions: jiren