Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It saddens me to do this but I switched to Black Int/White Paint (white on white previously). I'm not at a point to wait until mid-june for the car. I went to my local showroom yesterday to sit in the cabin of the white interior model 3 they had in the store and even though I've wanted white for a long time, I weirdly wasn't a fan of the white vinyl wrapping around below the LED light bar around the front dash. Don't get me wrong, I might be on copium, but when I sat in the drivers seat I realized it wasn't like "YES I HAVE TO GET THIS NO DOUBT". Either way, good luck everyone else with your orders, I've officially caved!
no worries i’ll hold it down for you in spirit.

Thanks to Whitezoid for starting up this thread for M3 Highland "white interiors" only. I'm going to stick with white (config in signature), though that decision has become a big inconvenience since I've been renting a car for the last two months waiting for the M3 to be delivered. I'm going to continue to follow the other thread as well because I enjoy hearing from others as they wait and finally receive their M3.

Thanks to Whitezoid for starting up this thread for M3 Highland "white interiors" only. I'm going to stick with white (config in signature), though that decision has become a big inconvenience since I've been renting a car for the last two months waiting for the M3 to be delivered. I'm going to continue to follow the other thread as well because I enjoy hearing from others as they wait and finally receive their M3.
hold strong if you can.

Reactions: Whitezoid
Hello everyone just switched to this waiting room from other waiting room

Can’t take anymore photos of people getting there highlands,, so happy for them but it’s just starting to be too much for me.lol

OD: 1/10
Blue / LR / white / nova
EDD: April-13 — May-18

IMG_0519.jpeg

Hello everyone just switched to this waiting room from other waiting room

Can’t take anymore photos of people getting there highlands,, so happy for them but it’s just starting to be too much for me.lol

OD: 1/10
Blue / LR / white / nova
EDD: April-13 — May-18

View attachment 1034497
Same here! Sometimes, when interior blacks were all exited getting VINs or delivery dates.. I wanted to scream Hey, what about us? Does anybody care we are here too..
Suffering 😢

Reactions: jiren and ptchow
You are welcome. I am sticking with white interior till the cows home…
But I do understand people giving up and switching. They have individual circumstances.

Reactions: jiren
Anyone else see the Q1 deliveries and inventory report? Tesla was significantly below delivery target and has significantly more inventory than normal, and TSLA stock is reflecting that. It might get worse when they have the earnings report soon. It actually makes me a little less mad about waiting for the white interior. I want the car so bad but it pains me to give money to a company that acts like this with no transparency.

Also I really hope those of you that have earlier EDDs keep your EDD range! But as someone who sat at April/May when others got pushed to May/June, I will warn you to not get your hopes up too much. Mine is now sitting at May 2 to June 6. Order date 1/10
Don’t understand how they have the Audacity to set EDD windows staring and ending at exact dates, like they have a plan!

Reactions: catxi