Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another delay. I just refreshed my app and it moved from May 11-June 8 to July 7-Aug 18 - OD 1/16 S.Florida SR/SG/White/18. I agree with TheHandyTech... we have to do something. My initial delivery date was at the end of January, very early Feb. That is 700% failure to deliver on time.
we need the super fans on twitter to get our concerns across

edit: or tesla needs to ship us the shanghai models until the factory here is ready.

If I knew I would invest on another brand, MB, BMW, Volvo, VW, etc. In other words...this is a total scam from Tesla. All BS to prevent people from purchasing other brands. It is just another inexperienced startup company.

I'm out. I ordered on 1/10 and got pushed to dam near July. They have a '24 Model Y Long Range in Ultra Red with white interior for the same price as the Highland.

This was always going to be a 2-year lease. My end game is the Juniper. Always was. So I will just lease the MYLR and be good with that.

It's a beautiful color combo, and I'm happy with it!

Oh! and it is sitting on the lot now. I pick it up in 2 days!

My LR/SG/W/18" is still showing May - June from an OD of 3/30, so I'm not feeling really good about that sticking. I emailed my rep and asked about production delays for white interiors and how January orders are still getting pushed through August.

This is their reply:

"While there have been delays for some people, not all white interior orders have been delayed. The delivery window you are seeing is the best estimate we are able to give you for the delivery of your vehicle. If anything changes you will be notified in the app."

Mine just changed today also
I’m like losing sleep over this and that’s before I seen the new update
Either white seat covers now
Or
(we all know now coming soon)
performance with black cause I won’t wait and prob get it before white long range shows up

And just thinking hopefully totally off but if the performance is say $10,000 more then long range
And gets the $7,500 tax
I’ll get black to save $1,000
early orders only paid $1000
Then get the wheels that come with it which are the 19” anyways (save$1,500)

So would it cost the exact same as my long range that I don’t even have anyways!

I don’t know am I going crazy,, I think so my family thinks so 🤒🤮🤬🤬🤪
IMG_0722.jpeg

Order 1-10
Help!!!!

Mine just changed today also
I’m like losing sleep over this and that’s before I seen the new update
Either white seat covers now
Or
(we all know now coming soon)
performance with black cause I won’t wait and prob get it before white long range shows up

And just thinking hopefully totally off but if the performance is say $10,000 more then long range
And gets the $7,500 tax
I’ll get black to save $1,000
early orders only paid $1000
Then get the wheels that come with it which are the 19” anyways (save$1,500)

So would it cost the exact same as my long range that I don’t even have anyways!

I don’t know am I going crazy,, I think so my family thinks so 🤒🤮🤬🤬🤪View attachment 1037477
Order 1-10
Help!!!!
hang in there comrade.

My LR/SG/W/18" is still showing May - June from an OD of 3/30, so I'm not feeling really good about that sticking. I emailed my rep and asked about production delays for white interiors and how January orders are still getting pushed through August.

This is their reply:

"While there have been delays for some people, not all white interior orders have been delayed. The delivery window you are seeing is the best estimate we are able to give you for the delivery of your vehicle. If anything changes you will be notified in the app."
Sounds like a hogwash to me!

Reactions: zoomer0056
Sounds like a hogwash to me!
Yeah, it does sound pretty boilerplate. I'll update if my EDD is pushed out.

If it's not, then the only thing I can figure is either supply chain issues or batch production for white, and that they're currently loading up the black interior inventory so they can focus primarily on white when the supplies come in, with the first group of white interiors coming out in June. Since Stealth Grey is the baseline color and the budget option for most (especially if they have to choose between a color markup or the white interior markup), they're probably going to tilt heavily to that.

This is all, of course, pure speculation on my part.

Yeah, it does sound pretty boilerplate. I'll update if my EDD is pushed out.

If it's not, then the only thing I can figure is either supply chain issues or batch production for white, and that they're currently loading up the black interior inventory so they can focus primarily on white when the supplies come in, with the first group of white interiors coming out in June. Since Stealth Grey is the baseline color and the budget option for most (especially if they have to choose between a color markup or the white interior markup), they're probably going to tilt heavily to that.

This is all, of course, pure speculation on my part.
i hope deliveries start soon