Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm out. I ordered on 1/10 and got pushed to dam near July. They have a '24 Model Y Long Range in Ultra Red with white interior for the same price as the Highland.

This was always going to be a 2-year lease. My end game is the Juniper. Always was. So I will just lease the MYLR and be good with that.

It's a beautiful color combo, and I'm happy with it!

Oh! and it is sitting on the lot now. I pick it up in 2 days!
Did you have any luck in getting credit for your Model 3 order fee?

Well, my EDD finally slid -- from May-June to June-July. And I ordered long after many of you; I ordered on 3/28. I do get the feeling that these will never be delivered. I suppose buying a car in Canada is out of the question? I may go back to the showroom and look again at the black interior. It really isn't what I want, though. But I don't want to wait another six months and THEN bail.

Reactions: jiren
Hey everyone, I’m new to Tesla and ordered my 24M3 in mid-March. I wasn’t aware of such horrible delivery issues with the new M3, and am now worried that my lease confirmation is going to expire before i can get a vehicle. I ordered the standard range in blue with white interior, and my original delivery date was May-June, but it was just pushed back to June-July today. Anyone have any tips how I can get a vehicle within the 60 day window for lease confirmations?

I wish i waited to sign the lease until after being assigned a vehicle, but I didnt know any better and feel like my credit might regret it later on.

Hey everyone, I’m new to Tesla and ordered my 24M3 in mid-March. I wasn’t aware of such horrible delivery issues with the new M3, and am now worried that my lease confirmation is going to expire before i can get a vehicle. I ordered the standard range in blue with white interior, and my original delivery date was May-June, but it was just pushed back to June-July today. Anyone have any tips how I can get a vehicle within the 60 day window for lease confirmations?

I wish i waited to sign the lease until after being assigned a vehicle, but I didnt know any better and feel like my credit might regret it later on.

you’ll need to wait just like the rest of us. nobody here will have tips on how getting a car faster. you can always switch to the blk int though

i just don’t think these are right. i ordered 3/12 and had may delivery then pushed up to april then may again now june 14th - june 30th

people who order on jan are getting there july -aug times. i truly believe in may there will be some positive movement on our white interior orders.
just fyi - I have a 3/12 order and my EDD went to 7/23 - 8/27 on Wednesday this week (I switched that day). Hope you get yours earlier than that.

Reactions: jiren