Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 HOV Sticker Tracker (Blue HOV)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't know that, they need to be renewed every 5 years? do they need to be removed/replaced or just renewed?
It’s one and done.
Once a car gets its sticker, then it is not renewable. Also, it is only 4 years.

If you get a blue (2021) sticker this year, it expires on 1/1/2025. The blue sticker (unless they extend) expires prior to the Sept. 30, 2025 end of single person carpool lane occupancy.

I submitted my Jan 1st and heard nothing until yesterday April 2nd. They said they already it to me on March 25th. Which never arrived. They returned my form and check along with that letter and said if I haven’t received it to return it back to them and state as such. Which I did today. Well seen what happens. Not sure what the problem is.

Not sure what the problem is.
State workers.
outdated computers/ using mainframes still?/ crappy network connections
Pandemic
state workers… that aren’t the brightest.
The state of CA is pretty bad. I love living here, don’t get me wrong!!! But, we’re all screwed. 😂
I’m waiting for the next big quake… we’ll see if CA breaks away from the rest of the US? Maybe we‘ll turn into the next Hawaiian Islands. 🤪