Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmm, mine is 650-681-5000 $1000 USD. Wonder how that happened, as during the filling out of the reservation you choose country and the currency and amount changes (granted it happens the Canadian amount is also $1000 so I could only trust the system to charge me appropriately). Hope they understand and rectify the situation and I can keep my queue?!

Mine was also $1000 CAD.

Did you happen to be going through a VPN or a work network that perhaps routed though he US?
When I log in at work it thinks I am in the US, but when I purchased I was through my CA ISP. Just a thought but maybe they based the charge amount USD/CAD based on ISP Geo?!?

I didn't get home until after the reveal event started. So I'm well after 115K in line. I don't expect to get a car until 2019. Oh well, can save up for more options. Hope my current car survives that long.

Not necessarily, depends on whether or not your area is considered "Western" North America where the first deliveries are supposed to be. Hopefully us Canucks don't get burned again like the MS and MX rollout sequences.