Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 in Tesla raffle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations to Pollux and everyone. As much as the prizes are anticipated I'm happiest that the carbon tax initiative in MA has a bit more resource. This we all need for the future of out planet!

Thank you! And thanks to all who bought tickets, publicized in some way (especially you guys with the car stickers), badgered your neighbor or co-worker to buy a ticket, or just posted in this thread, drawing more attention to it! I thought from the start we'd sell out, but admit I had sincere doubts during the month of June.

Good luck to all - I'm vacationing with family in Europe so don't think I'll stay up to watch the drawing.

We have momentum in MA and are starting to see it in other states. We can do this, and the Model 3 rollout starting later this month will help.

I see tickets to the Drawing Party are still available. Do we just register and show up? Do we need to bring anything?

Hi, @jlv1! Sorry you missed the Drawing. Not that it does you much good now, but being a ticket holder was NOT a requirement. All we needed was an RSVP so we could make sure we had enough food/drink. Wound up with 70-80 people there... including Senator Mike Barrett, who stopped by with his wife Nancy. Which was much appreciated! We wound up running two separate cameras with two separate feeds, one onto livestream.com and the other onto Facebook Live. I haven't yet educated myself on where those videos now live... I'm still terrified by all things social media. But maybe you can find them with a simple search of some kind.

We would have asked you to bring a significant other and/or family. Positive mental attitude. An appreciation of the 4th of July. A desired to eat chicken, sausage and other grilled food items. :) :)

Alan

Hi Alan,

I really like what you are doing, and was wondering if there was a way I could get involved a bit closer to home (Colorado). Do you have any resources for people outside of Massachusetts?

Thanks!

I don't see anything in Colorado, but Climate XChange's State Carbon Pricing Network appears to be working with a group in Utah... no info on the site, however. You could send an email to [email protected] to find out more.

State Carbon Pricing Network | Climate XChange

Hi all, thank you again for participating in and otherwise supporting Climate XChange's raffle last year. @Pollux and I are now actively planning for the 2018 Carbon Pricing Awareness Raffle, to be launched in September with a year-end (actually an hour or so into 2019) drawing. I will create a new thread soon and link from here. Stay tuned.

We're soliciting feedback and improvement ideas for the 2018 raffle here: The Perfect Tesla Raffle Thank you in advance!

Peter

Hi all, thank you again for participating in and otherwise supporting Climate XChange's raffle last year. @Pollux and I are now actively planning for the 2018 Carbon Pricing Awareness Raffle, to be launched in September with a year-end (actually an hour or so into 2019) drawing. I will create a new thread soon and link from here. Stay tuned.

We're soliciting feedback and improvement ideas for the 2018 raffle here: The Perfect Tesla Raffle Thank you in advance!

Peter
Thanks for posting. I would love to purchase a ticket again (even though I have a Model 3 already). Please let me know when details are announced.

Reactions: Pollux and PeterK