Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah i just noticed what it said on the pro-forma invoice from leaseplan :)

I emailed drive electric about linking the order to my Tesla account, the response was 'not sure Ill have to check' cant say I'm overly impressed with drive electric, i know most brokers lose interest a bit after they have your order but i thought these guys might be a bit different after the good things I had heard and the fact they only deal in EV leases i thought i would be a bit more clued up on the Tesla order process.

I have been dealing with Bella at drive electric. She has been very good so far, but I have been doing most of the work through my Tesla account which I already had before I went the lease route. I did give DE my RN number and they sorted out the finance side of things via lease plan.

I had to input all the data on my Tesla account, I’m not sure if DE can even see my account. I got a call from Tesla to ask who the lease was with and they were aware of DE and added that part onto my account. It seems to be going smoothly so far, but still no date or anything, just we are drawing up your contact screen.

Hope this helps!

I had to input all the data on my Tesla account, I’m not sure if DE can even see my account. I got a call from Tesla to ask who the lease was with and they were aware of DE and added that part onto my account. It seems to be going smoothly so far, but still no date or anything, just we are drawing up your contact screen.

Out of interest, when you mention you inputted DE part into account, how did you do that? I'm using OctopusEV (SG Fleet is the company behind them). I have given them my RN number and i have already added (before i went with O-EV) my Licence detail etc into Tesla and my Account just says the drafting up contract bit. I have no options to add that in?

Also wondered if you knew when and how we get our Reservation & Deposit back from Tesla (i had to pay the finance company the initial deposit as well)

Everything for me is done by DE, I ordered the car through them, I just thought app would get setup when I got the car.

I phoned Tesla delivery and they have said I need the RN number for the order of the car and they should be able to link it to my Tesla account using that.

Just gotta keep chasing DE for the RN number now

Out of interest, when you mention you inputted DE part into account, how did you do that? I'm using OctopusEV (SG Fleet is the company behind them). I have given them my RN number and i have already added (before i went with O-EV) my Licence detail etc into Tesla and my Account just says the drafting up contract bit. I have no options to add that in?

Also wondered if you knew when and how we get our Reservation & Deposit back from Tesla (i had to pay the finance company the initial deposit as well)

No Tesla added the DE details to my account after I spoke to them on the phone. However, I could of added it myself, they just did it before I had the chance. You just have to add the company and address into the finance bit.

Those options have disappeared as now, I have no option to edit anything, only the we are drafting your final documents.

[/QUOTE]

I have been told I will get the £1000 + £2000 down payments back when I take delivery of the car. Both Tesla and DE have confirmed this. But we will have to wait and see!

I have not had to pay my initial rental yet, presumably again at delivery. I don’t know why you have had to pay yours, that seems very unfair. All I have to pay is the document fee from DE of £114 on 11/07/19

I just borrowed some savings but will put back when Tesla refund me the reservation and deposit back.

Did you transfer your tesla account over ok with sg fleet? I'm assuming you're with Octopus as well?

I’ve given them my RN number (gone with Octopus) not sure how long it takes to get the credit note shown up on the account. My contact at Octopus said Tesla would notify me when the change has happened? Will have to see I guess.

• Informative
Reactions: davidmc
Checked my account today and I now have 2 credit notes (one 2k for me, one 2k for SG Fleet) and a new booking invoice for SG Fleet, looks like they've done the business with Tesla Enterprise :D
Nice one, not checked yet but will now. Noticed my Tesla app now hangs when I sign in.

Edit: just checked and the same as you! All I need now is that dam text to pick up my car lol!

Nice one, not checked yet but will now. Noticed my Tesla app now hangs when I sign in.

Edit: just checked and the same as you! All I need now is that dam text to pick up my car lol!

:D - good that Octopus / SG are on the ball at least. Weirdly feel a bit more relaxed about the whole thing now, despite being no closer to getting it haha

The accessory buying can begin, Sandisk SSD and a caddy arrived today, formatted and folder created ready to go :)

:D - good that Octopus / SG are on the ball at least. Weirdly feel a bit more relaxed about the whole thing now, despite being no closer to getting it haha

The accessory buying can begin, Sandisk SSD and a caddy arrived today, formatted and folder created ready to go :)
Lol don't mention the accessories! Need to get them all

Oh and I fancy a milltek exhaust for s#@ts and giggles (it's a carbon fiber speaker that fits under the car to sound like a V8 !! Or what ever tune of exhaust you fancy!!) Fully charged podcast are giving one away...

Lol don't mention the accessories! Need to get them all

Oh and I fancy a milltek exhaust for s#@ts and giggles (it's a carbon fiber speaker that fits under the car to sound like a V8 !! Or what ever tune of exhaust you fancy!!) Fully charged podcast are giving one away...

Ha! You can do that to the internal noise on my BMW with the cable I’ve got, pump the M3 exhaust note into my M140i - never bothered as BMW tried to blame me when they had to investigate an issue because the car wasn’t completely unfettered (I only turned off the very annoying auto start/stop) so stopped tweaking

should be no admin fee with Octopus EV , just the initial rental 7 days prior to collection. I had my RN number linked automatically I assumed OctopusEV passed my details to Heathrow Tesla and as I had already created a generic tesla account all order details were then just added

what does your Tesla account show ? mine still shows delivery in July