Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After having spoken to Tesla, sending emails and getting in touch with Octopus, I was able to push back my delivery date past the usual 7 day limit (8 days later) as I'm not in the country on the first delivery date.

So, overall, feeling pretty fortunate after reading other stories on the forum over the last few months, and I'll be picking up my white, stock LR AWD mid-November.

I telephoned Tesla yesterday and they confirmed my order had not been matched to a car, they are suggesting December at the earliest.

Telephoned ZenAuto and they are now saying they can no longer give me an indication of delivery date and wait for a text message from Tesla. So that’s gone from expected delivery in October to whenever, and I’ll be without a car at the end of November.

Zen have pulled a fast one with me I'm almost certain of it - I ordered a 'pre-ordered stock M3' (was confirmed 3 times and so much so I couldn't use a referral code as it would have to be a 'new order' if I did.)

Spoke to Tesla today and the order was placed with them a week after the finance agreement had been signed.

So I've gone from an expected delivery of mid October to Tesla saying 'possibly December'.

Naturally, there's nothing I can do - other than sit seething with how Zen have treated me and vow to never recommend them to anyone!

Attachments

• 2019-10-30_20-36-36.png
    2019-10-30_20-36-36.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 61
Zen have pulled a fast one with me I'm almost certain of it - I ordered a 'pre-ordered stock M3' (was confirmed 3 times and so much so I couldn't use a referral code as it would have to be a 'new order' if I did.)

Spoke to Tesla today and the order was placed with them a week after the finance agreement had been signed.

So I've gone from an expected delivery of mid October to Tesla saying 'possibly December'.

Naturally, there's nothing I can do - other than sit seething with how Zen have treated me and vow to never recommend them to anyone!
I had a similar experience with a different company. I actually wanted a 30 month lease rather than 36 months, but I was told they could only do that by processing it as a ‘new’ order and it would take longer as well as applying the price increase. Got in at the pre-increase price, but expected delivery has been bumped back from 6th November to “around the end of November”, if I’m lucky. Don’t believe it was pre-ordered and just wish people would be straight. Frustrating! :mad:

Leasing with TC Harrison through salary sacrifice. ordered 29th august SR+ white + white interior. No VIN yet or any updates.

Last update was from lease company in september which said awaiting match - nov

Will likely chase lease co monday as the jasper arrow is the last ship that will make the UK in november

I telephoned Tesla yesterday and they confirmed my order had not been matched to a car, they are suggesting December at the earliest.

Telephoned ZenAuto and they are now saying they can no longer give me an indication of delivery date and wait for a text message from Tesla. So that’s gone from expected delivery in October to whenever, and I’ll be without a car at the end of November.
When did you order and what spec?

Leasing with TC Harrison through salary sacrifice. ordered 29th august SR+ white + white interior. No VIN yet or any updates.

Last update was from lease company in september which said awaiting match - nov

Will likely chase lease co monday as the jasper arrow is the last ship that will make the UK in november

Although no delivery on November, Glovis Cosmos will arrive in Southampton around the 25th of November if no new variation occur. That will delivery dates if around 2nd of December onwards for people.

Although no delivery on November, Glovis Cosmos will arrive in Southampton around the 25th of November if no new variation occur. That will delivery dates if around 2nd of December onwards for people.
It just gets later and later, the lack of updates is very dissapointing. IMHO it should be

your cars being built
your cars on this ship
your cars being delivered on :

that would make the whole ship tracking experience more fun

Reactions: FuzzyFeltDeath
Hi all,

I've been silently watching these forums for a round a year now!
I had my Model 3 reserved since Mid 2017, but decided to take one of the lease deals with Pink Vehicle Leasing.

I ordered with them and was of course told "We pre-ordered loads, we will get delivery first, we are a valued customer, etc". I cancelled my order with Tesla because of this, as I was told this is what I should do.

My order was processed officially on the 12th July. (M3P, Black, standard).

Since then , I have been given numerous "estimated pick-up dates" which have turned out to be inaccurate.

They are apparently waiting for my order to be 'matched' by Tesla, and they keep referring to some spreadsheet.

In my Tesla account, I have no active vehicles. (should I?)

Is there anything I should do to get my order from Pink matched to my Tesla account?

When should I expect a pick-up date. (collection from Manchester)

Thanks all for your help over the last year! Hoping to get involved now.

P.S- Pink Vehicle LEasing. Holly the sales co-ordinator is lovely, Paul the sales rep not so good.

Hi all,

I've been silently watching these forums for a round a year now!
I had my Model 3 reserved since Mid 2017, but decided to take one of the lease deals with Pink Vehicle Leasing.

I ordered with them and was of course told "We pre-ordered loads, we will get delivery first, we are a valued customer, etc". I cancelled my order with Tesla because of this, as I was told this is what I should do.

My order was processed officially on the 12th July. (M3P, Black, standard).

Since then , I have been given numerous "estimated pick-up dates" which have turned out to be inaccurate.

They are apparently waiting for my order to be 'matched' by Tesla, and they keep referring to some spreadsheet.

In my Tesla account, I have no active vehicles. (should I?)

Is there anything I should do to get my order from Pink matched to my Tesla account?

When should I expect a pick-up date. (collection from Manchester)

Thanks all for your help over the last year! Hoping to get involved now.

P.S- Pink Vehicle LEasing. Holly the sales co-ordinator is lovely, Paul the sales rep not so good.

Just on the above, Pink say they have around "20" orders outstanding which are waiting to be "matched".

Just on the above, Pink say they have around "20" orders outstanding which are waiting to be "matched".
My lease co "TC Harrison" updated me today, they said that they are still awaiting match and that tesla will contact myself for collection.

So unusually as lease cars normally get delivered, ill have to arrange and collect the car from Tesla myself when they contact me.

Just wondering if my current experience is normal or if I should be concerned.

I have ordered a M3 performance (blue) through my company car scheme, this is ultimately through Arval but we have an internal fleet team too so I am quite removed from the process.

It was ordered on 17th October and I received an email from Tesla shortly after asking me to create an account which I did. When I first logged in I did originally see the car on my account page but after the first day that disappeared and I when I log in I just see my name’s Tesla and it is blank underneath.

Arval did forward an email from Tesla with an RN number so I do have that. It came from a Tesla EMEA corporate address in the Netherlands so assume they deal with the ordering process for corporate fleets. Then very oddly I got an email from TesladeliveryNL email address saying get prepared for your delivery, it seems that this was just a a placeholder email but seemed odd it came from the Dutch delivery address not the GB one. I did send a reply asking if this was correct and it was a GB order but had no response.

Does anyone else have a similar experience? I guess I am a little unsure who to contact being so far removed from the process, I have no idea if Tesla have a delivery location or even my mobile number to arrange delivery. I am probably worrying over nothing!