Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sounds like twaddle.

haha I have told them that their figures must be wrong but they tell me:

It is a salary sacrifice quotation that is fixed for the duration of the contract based on the variables at that moment in time.

So obviously the variable now added into the equation is NICs, which they are liable to pay on behalf of the employer, and they have calculated this to be at the current rate for the duration of the lease.
Problem being that BIK will drop to 0% and they will continue to charge 16% in relation to the NICs, which is my opinion is unlawful.
They are in effect claiming £100 a month to cover something which is payable now, but not payable from the next month (and pocketing the money from next month).

I had a quote from Octopus yesterday and they have warned of an imminent price rise of £500.

Looking at getting LR 10,000miles, While, While Interior and FSD had a quote from

Drive Electric £644.89 / £8,115.14 Initial (Lex Autolease).

Octopus haven't quoted for FSD yet just waiting on revised quote for that.

I had a quote from Octopus yesterday and they have warned of an imminent price rise of £500.

Looking at getting LR 10,000miles, While, While Interior and FSD had a quote from

Drive Electric £644.89 / £8,115.14 Initial (Lex Autolease).

Octopus haven't quoted for FSD yet just waiting on revised quote for that.
Sorry but are Drive Electric part of Lex autolease? our business currently has all vehicles through Lex, and i am looking to get a tesla but on there site there is no info.

I set up a lease on the 21st of Jan and was told my White/Black SR+ would be with me in June at the earliest (not a problem as I have another lease).

Today I was just informed my car will be delivered to me between the 16th and 20th of March. Very happy as I don't think I could have coped with 3 more months of checking the forums daily for news! It's going to be a very different experience from my current Abarth!

Reactions: Cyclone1
Anybody ordered through Arval, if so what are they like? Do they ever allocate from inventory or just follow the standard order and wait process?

Mine is with Arval, but through a broker (Vehicle Contracts, who have been amazing). Haven't had any direct dealings with Arval as it's all been through my broker, but it was just the standard order process. Ordered in November, picking up next week.

Reactions: Cyclone1
Interestingly speaking to a colleague at work yesterday and be mentioned he was contacted by Zenith a couple of weeks ago (our company car firm) as he had been browsing quotes on their portal to say they had performance models available for March delivery - so sounds like Tesla had a glut and were using leasing / company car firms to get rid of.

the next available delivery will be in June.

it’s the principle as well now that they’ve told me that the car they have ordered for me is available and in stock. they should not be allowed to change their prices when you have a confirmed order in place.
I think your best bet is to raise this with your employer. The leasing company shouldnt have anything to do with BIK as they will not be paying it. Could always take delivery and then fight it afterwards.

I think your best bet is to raise this with your employer. The leasing company shouldnt have anything to do with BIK as they will not be paying it. Could always take delivery and then fight it afterwards.

have raised with employer but they are unwilling to get involved. They advise they only approve/reject the orders based on payroll information (ie. can you afford the deductions).

Do you think it is wise to sign a contract with the increased price? In effect I would then be agreeing to the increased costs (albeit, under duress somewhat).

have raised with employer but they are unwilling to get involved. They advise they only approve/reject the orders based on payroll information (ie. can you afford the deductions).

Do you think it is wise to sign a contract with the increased price? In effect I would then be agreeing to the increased costs (albeit, under duress somewhat).
I think it’s unwise to sign the new contract if the price is too high. I was suggesting collecting with old contract in place and then taking it from there

Unwise unless you can get them the seperate the cost as a separate line. eg
car lease - £X
BIK - £Y
If it’s all in one then it’ll never change