Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pink have just e-mailed me with a date - the car should arrive at the dealer in mid September.

MODEL 3 Performance AWD - Metallic paint - Deep Blue
9+23
15,000 miles
£543pm

Similar message for me too:
Your new TESLA MODEL 3 SALOON Performance AWD 4dr Auto - Solid - Black is due to arrive at the dealership approximately 20/09/2019.

We would normally expect delivery to yourself to take place a couple of weeks after this date.

Got my first direct email from Tesla today since the lease co took over, delivery between 18th - 25th August.

Guessing I’m on the second ship, not that I care as long as I get it!

That’s fantastic! Did you have to sign a new contract when the prices changed? Cyril phoned me on Monday so say that my car would be changed from a P- to a P+ at the same price, but I haven’t heard anything since.

Got my first direct email from Tesla today since the lease co took over, delivery between 18th - 25th August.

Guessing I’m on the second ship, not that I care as long as I get it!

I'm not jealous. Congratulations! Happy for you . You sound so chilled though lol. When did you order? What lease company also

What configuration too. Thanks

That’s fantastic! Did you have to sign a new contract when the prices changed? Cyril phoned me on Monday so say that my car would be changed from a P- to a P+ at the same price, but I haven’t heard anything since.

Signed my new contract via my tablet yesterday, sent them the initial payment too. Away on holiday at the moment, so can’t return the hard copy until next week.

Glad you got the P+ for the same cost, hopefully your paperwork will arrive tomorrow / Monday, they reckoned the paperwork was completed yesterday.

I'm not jealous. Congratulations! Happy for you . You sound so chilled though lol. When did you order? What lease company also

What configuration too. Thanks

Well I was told 12th-25th originally, but that was all in response to an email I’d sent, nice to actually get comms direct again! The car is getting closer :)

P+ black/black via Octopus/SG Fleet

well done for getting a result I am hoping for early September and also have a note in my Tesla file for customer willing to accept any matching spec vehicles that are cancellations, but my new order number ends now in 3858 for the P+ , previously the P- was 2650

The wait continues :(

Signed my new contract via my tablet yesterday, sent them the initial payment too. Away on holiday at the moment, so can’t return the hard copy until next week.

Glad you got the P+ for the same cost, hopefully your paperwork will arrive tomorrow / Monday, they reckoned the paperwork was completed yesterday.

Well I was told 12th-25th originally, but that was all in response to an email I’d sent, nice to actually get comms direct again! The car is getting closer :)

P+ black/black via Octopus/SG Fleet

My revised price for a SR+ in red is..

48 months
£401 pm
£3.6k deposit

Around £900 cheaper overall with the same 4.4ppm and 6.66pm excess mileage.

A quote for the LR however was ridiculous! Total cost over 4 years is more than the RRP itself when you take into account the 9.6ppm and 14ppm excess mileage charges!

I'm on the Black Horse PCP train at the moment, but looking at leasing. I have my energy through Octopus and randomly found out they do EV leasing, too! Quote I got for a M3 SR+ (white, no frills and spills) is:

36 months (3 up front), 10k mi per annum
1579.72 incl. VAT initial payment
526.57 incl. VAT pcm

PCP is:
5.5k deposit and £422.56 PCM for 4 years, 12k mi per annum

I'm requesting further info from them and may switch to leasing if they can do a good 12k mi per annum deal and if it includes car tax, servicing and insurance (like other leasing opportunities). I'll give it until tomorrow and will ring the sales guy if I've heard nothing.

My only worry is - will my NCD expire (I will have 7yrs soon) over the course of the lease and I would like to wrap the centre console as it is damage/scratch city.

I'm on the Black Horse PCP train at the moment, but looking at leasing. I have my energy through Octopus and randomly found out they do EV leasing, too! Quote I got for a M3 SR+ (white, no frills and spills) is:

526.57 incl. VAT pcm

PCP is:

I'm requesting further info from them and may switch to leasing if they can do a good 12k mi per annum deal and if it includes car tax, servicing and insurance (like other leasing opportunities). I'll give it until tomorrow and will ring the sales guy if I've heard nothing.

My only worry is - will my NCD expire (I will have 7yrs soon) over the course of the lease and I would like to wrap the centre console as it is damage/scratch city.

I have not come across a PCH that includes insurance. (Excepting EVEZY which is a bit different)

526.57 incl. VAT pcm

PCP is:

Leasing only includes road tax & sometimes roadside assistance. Insurance and servicing (tyres as well) is covered by you and not included in the cost (unless agreed and usually at a premium cost - cheaper to do yourself usually).

I'm with Octopus and also ordered a SR+ Black/Black but i have 25k miles a year agreement (i'm paying 6m upfront and 47months - £538/m)

Not sure what excess mileage is now as when i signed up it was 4.4p a mile (first 10k miles) then 6p/m after.

I am covering the centre console to stop it getting scratched - bought a vinyl pack (loads around). Just remove at the end of the lease :)

526.57 incl. VAT pcm

PCP is:

I’ve ordered through Octopus, but I’ve since found that frontier vehicle leasing do good deals on the M3. You might want to check them out.

Leasing only includes road tax & sometimes roadside assistance. Insurance and servicing (tyres as well) is covered by you and not included in the cost (unless agreed and usually at a premium cost - cheaper to do yourself usually).

I'm with Octopus and also ordered a SR+ Black/Black but i have 25k miles a year agreement (i'm paying 6m upfront and 47months - £538/m)

Not sure what excess mileage is now as when i signed up it was 4.4p a mile (first 10k miles) then 6p/m after.

I am covering the centre console to stop it getting scratched - bought a vinyl pack (loads around). Just remove at the end of the lease :)

Hmm, car tax = luxury car tax in their eyes? (one can hope)

Yeah, if I go leasing (PCP'd and ordered 26th July), I'd likely re-wrap it and clean the stickiness afterwards. Hopefully it isn' too messy.

I’ve ordered through Octopus, but I’ve since found that frontier vehicle leasing do good deals on the M3. You might want to check them out.

Thanks, will do!

zen.auto seems to be even cheaper than that. I’m comparing quite a few different companies and they seem to be the best so far. Have a look
nice find :) luckily it works out the same for me on OctopusEV :) although if i changed to White from black i could save £15ish/month

Also they seem to have good excess mileage rates and no where near as bad as some i have seen.