Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a M3P White/Black on the way, nhs fleet solutions, 12k Miles per year, 2 year lease inclusive of maintenance etc, pod point included, delivery mid June, £341 per month net take home salary reduction (gross was £648.92). Does this sound about right? It seemed too good to be true to me when I first read it but all docs signed and car confirmed on order.

That is very cheap, 50% cheaper than the Tusker offer from our trust. I believe a X is only £650/month off take home pay as well? Again over 50% cheaper than any where else!

We have a M3P White/Black on the way, nhs fleet solutions, 12k Miles per year, 2 year lease inclusive of maintenance etc, pod point included, delivery mid June, £341 per month net take home salary reduction (gross was £648.92). Does this sound about right? It seemed too good to be true to me when I first read it but all docs signed and car confirmed on order.
That’s very cheap indeed. What are the quotes for 20k miles and 3 years, or 2 if that’s the longest duration?

Was this one of the “offers” that the NHS do?

Order placed! Standard all-in salary sacrifice deal on a M3P through Tusker for a price I couldn't refuse. They appear to have a number 'in stock', for mid March collection.

There are going to be a LOT of white M3Ps with black interior on the road come March, judging by how quickly Tusker were turning them over!

Hi, I’m going to be getting one via Tusker. If you don’t mind me asking, how much Per month are you going to be paying? I can’t get my head around their pricing structure. Thanks.

I’d like something clarifying if possible. I’ve attached a screenshot of a quote from Tusker. Am I right in thinking that the £552 monthly payment is inclusive of tax and NI savings. So I wouldn’t see a seperate deduction of tax and NI on my wage slip? Forgive me if I’ve got this totally wrong.

Attachments

• 6D643504-213F-4DA1-9F82-26C84013B256.png
    6D643504-213F-4DA1-9F82-26C84013B256.png
    483.4 KB · Views: 76
I’d like something clarifying if possible. I’ve attached a screenshot of a quote from Tusker. Am I right in thinking that the £552 monthly payment is inclusive of tax and NI savings. So I wouldn’t see a seperate deduction of tax and NI on my wage slip? Forgive me if I’ve got this totally wrong.
Yes it is. But that looks incredibly expensive... Not sure what lease length/mileage you put though. Compare to personal lease if you haven't already!

Hello all,

Looking to get a Tesla Model 3 Performance as a company car to take advantage of the 0% BIK in black/grey/blue, they have blue in stock on site, and i heard shipments come in end of quarters so assuming that cars will be back in stock soon on there site.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with leasing through a company (for example Tesla Model 3 Saloon Performance Awd 4dr Performance Upgrade Auto Lease - Select Car Leasing) do they just order a Tesla from the Tesla site with the spec you want? or do you have to order and then go to them? or do they order new from the site, which means it would take a couple months to come.

Of course I'd love to get it sooner then later, with the corporation tax write off also it is very much in my employers interest!

any information would be greatly appreciated.

thank you in advance!

That’s very cheap indeed. What are the quotes for 20k miles and 3 years, or 2 if that’s the longest duration?

Yes this was an offer so I can’t check alternative miles or lease lengths. It’s not on the system any more. To be honest we actually rang up to order a Kia e Nero but before placing the order we asked about Tesla’s on the off chance. The chap on the phone said “funny you should ask that, we had 100 M3P’s come online this morning, they will be gone by lunchtime, do you want one?” For an extra £90 per month over the Kia I figured it would be rude not to. Happy days!

Reactions: Cyclone1

NHS don't do offers, its up to each individual trust who they use to offer salary sacrifice. You cannot cross shop between between NHS organisations, you can only go with the offer your organisation has.

Thats the amount you loss from your take home pay in total. Even for Tusker that's expensive, our offer was £567/month for a P Model 3.

Hello all,

Looking to get a Tesla Model 3 Performance as a company car to take advantage of the 0% BIK in black/grey/blue, they have blue in stock on site, and i heard shipments come in end of quarters so assuming that cars will be back in stock soon on there site.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with leasing through a company (for example Tesla Model 3 Saloon Performance Awd 4dr Performance Upgrade Auto Lease - Select Car Leasing) do they just order a Tesla from the Tesla site with the spec you want? or do you have to order and then go to them? or do they order new from the site, which means it would take a couple months to come.

Of course I'd love to get it sooner then later, with the corporation tax write off also it is very much in my employers interest!

any information would be greatly appreciated.

thank you in advance!

I used Select on my last car and they were great, but not the cheapest this time around. Lease deals seem to change all the time so it's worth looking at comparison sites like leasing.com or leaseloco. Right now it looks like a company called ElectricAuto (never actually heard of them though) are doing the cheapest deals... (Tesla Model 3 lease deals | ElectricAuto | Leasing.com)

Lease companies just act as a broker, they'll act on behalf of an actual lender who will buy the car for you (the registered owner), but you'll be able to choose whatever spec you want as if you were buying it yourself. Tesla are different to other brands though in that they don't make cars to specific orders, they just make a bunch of similar cars and then wait for an order to match it. If you're lucky you'll order a spec where they have some spare this quarter and you'll probably get it in the next month, but if not then you'll likely be looking at some time in June.

the difference I’ve found between NHS fleet and Tusker (apart from nhs fleet being cheaper) is Tusker include early termination protection. So if you leave your job there is no financial penalty after the first 6 months. I think if you don’t have this you can get stung, if you don’t see out the term with nhs fleet, but could be wrong.

wow! Wonder how you manage to get the performance for that price? Was that through Tusker too?

It is through Tusker, but read my earlier post. The gross reduction in salary is about £1100/month, which translates to roughly a total net cost of £1000/month+ once lost pensions contribution is taken into account.

So its no where near as 'cheap' as it first seems, unless ofcourse you are trying to reduce your pensions contributions......Once we have seen the latest budget on pension caps it might change things.

It is through Tusker, but read my earlier post. The gross reduction in salary is about £1100/month, which translates to roughly a total net cost of £1000/month+ once lost pensions contribution is taken into account.

So its no where near as 'cheap' as it first seems, unless ofcourse you are trying to reduce your pensions contributions......Once we have seen the latest budget on pension caps it might change things.
This isn't an issue with Tusker specifically. Not everyone who uses Tusker has their pension affected by the arrangement, we certainly don't see an effect. It's something that needs considering on an individual basis.