Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had fun yesterday between Tesla and Tusker. Rang Tesla to check status and they told me Tusker had not filled in the order correctly and to ring Tusker. Tuskers phones were down for hours, so i rang Tesla back to confirm what was wrong and what Tusker needed to correct. The Tesla advisor said it was all filled in fine and the only thing they could see was the order said June delivery.

Eventually got back through to Tusker and they confirmed they have me on the March delivery.!!!

So i now have to ring Tusker on Monday to see if they can fix this - especially as i have sold my car now !!

I am so lucky ! NOT!

I had fun yesterday between Tesla and Tusker. Rang Tesla to check status and they told me Tusker had not filled in the order correctly and to ring Tusker. Tuskers phones were down for hours, so i rang Tesla back to confirm what was wrong and what Tusker needed to correct. The Tesla advisor said it was all filled in fine and the only thing they could see was the order said June delivery.

Eventually got back through to Tusker and they confirmed they have me on the March delivery.!!!

So i now have to ring Tusker on Monday to see if they can fix this - especially as i have sold my car now !!

I am so lucky ! NOT!
When did you order?

I have had an awful experience with Tesla and delivery of my Model 3. Last week my lease company Zen Auto and the Maidenhead Tesla department both confirmed delivery would be today and to expect a text or email to confirm everything. This morning still no text/email from the delivery team. I rang Zen Auto who said that delivery should still be today. Just been told that Tesla decided not to put my car out for delivery today and did not inform me or Zen Auto in anyway. They have also not let me know when it will now be delivered!

I have taken today off work which is such a waste and so poor on Tesla customer service to not even tell me they won’t be delivering.

Does anyone here have a specific direct number for the Delivery Team? Not the 01628 number as they just say ‘We will speak to the delivery team and get them to call you’ yet nothing ever seems to happen.

I am getting extremely annoyed with the whole delivery process.

• Helpful
Reactions: bhav
I have had an awful experience with Tesla and delivery of my Model 3. Last week my lease company Zen Auto and the Maidenhead Tesla department both confirmed delivery would be today and to expect a text or email to confirm everything. This morning still no text/email from the delivery team. I rang Zen Auto who said that delivery should still be today. Just been told that Tesla decided not to put my car out for delivery today and did not inform me or Zen Auto in anyway. They have also not let me know when it will now be delivered!

I have taken today off work which is such a waste and so poor on Tesla customer service to not even tell me they won’t be delivering.

Does anyone here have a specific direct number for the Delivery Team? Not the 01628 number as they just say ‘We will speak to the delivery team and get them to call you’ yet nothing ever seems to happen.

I've never heard of there being a number that goes direct to anyone - it seems largely centralised, in the hope you'll get through the SC you called.

It could be that I'm only reading reports of issues via Tesla Direct not happening, but, has anyone had a car delivered via this means yet?

That's my worst fear for Thursday, I'm due a drop off in the morning. If this happens to me, I'll be doorstepping the SC.

Were you given your reg number in advance?

Can anyone give me the heads up about tusker and when they supply a RN or how your process is going from ordering. Ordered 4/3 been all approve for salary sacrifice, been told that tusker are waiting on Tesla to give a estimated date of delivery, does this ring true or am I being given the walk around?. Thought you got a soft delivery date when the order was put in not a week later or when ever.

Can anyone give me the heads up about tusker and when they supply a RN or how your process is going from ordering. Ordered 4/3 been all approve for salary sacrifice, been told that tusker are waiting on Tesla to give a estimated date of delivery, does this ring true or am I being given the walk around?. Thought you got a soft delivery date when the order was put in not a week later or when ever.
I ordered on the 12th Feb and Tusker placed it with Tesla on the 21st. I have an RN but still no ETA apart from hopefully March. If you ring Tesla with the RN you get so many varied answers. So this is true. It is a lottery.

Honestly they have been appalling. I was expecting delivery today only to be told after I called to find out an ETA that Tesla have not put my car out for delivery today. After several calls to the 01628 number & to Zen Auto I was promised around half a dozen times since 9.30am that Tesla Delivery team will be calling me within the next hour. Well it’s nearly 5.30pm now and not one single phone call, text message or email has been received. I have completely NO idea when my car will be delivered. Tesla main contact number and Zen Auto also completely NO idea and just say it’s in the hands of the Tesla delivery team!

Extremely frustrating and simply unacceptable to treat customers like this. I have wasted a days holiday, My existing car is going back in a few days meaning potentially no car by the end of the week. Zero communication to say that the car would not be delivered today from anyone.

Honestly they have been appalling. I was expecting delivery today only to be told after I called to find out an ETA that Tesla have not put my car out for delivery today. After several calls to the 01628 number & to Zen Auto I was promised around half a dozen times since 9.30am that Tesla Delivery team will be calling me within the next hour. Well it’s nearly 5.30pm now and not one single phone call, text message or email has been received. I have completely NO idea when my car will be delivered. Tesla main contact number and Zen Auto also completely NO idea and just say it’s in the hands of the Tesla delivery team!

Extremely frustrating and simply unacceptable to treat customers like this. I have wasted a days holiday, My existing car is going back in a few days meaning potentially no car by the end of the week. Zero communication to say that the car would not be delivered today from anyone.

I don’t have much hope after reading this, also with ZenAuto. I’ve been told to expect delivery between 16th and 22nd and that Tesla would contact my directly.

Not had any contact by Tesla, it’s extremely difficult to sort things out like insurance and work arrangements.

Hi,

first post.

Having almost exactly the same issue with Tesla direct having ordered with Arval.

Emails from Arval and telephone conversations with Tesla saying delivery 10/03.... “but the Tesla direct team will contact you”

No contact so called both yesterday morning at 10am to be told delivery still on course “but the Tesla direct team will contact you”

Again nothing from Tesla direct.

Called Tesla again at 4pm to be told that delivery would be rescheduled due to late authorisation from Arval (who knew nothing of this information).

No new delivery date given.

More calls tomorrow!

Really disappointing and frustrating as you say.