Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I've been reading this thread avidly waiting for the time to place an order for my lease deal on a M3 SR+
I was doing some more comparisons yesterday on leasing.com and Electric Auto was the best price with 4k deposit (9 months), 48 months, 10k miles at £434 per month. I happened to look at the Tesla website even though they are historically more expensive and the same details on their personal contract hire was coming out at £418. Was a bit surprised at the difference tbh but looks like when I'm ready to order I'll be going direct with Tesla. Anyone else seen the difference on your orders between Tesla and the brokers?
Thanks
Steve

I found Tesla we’re the most competitive depending on the model. For the long range they’re slightly more expensive than others unless they’re changed their finance in the last week or so.

Yeah and if you have the 20 inch rims and low profile tyres they will NOT like potholes. It's a heavy and fast car so there's a lotto weight on the wheels.

I’d gone standard wheels on the LR.
Mine is a company car though so might see whether the company insurance covers a pot hold crack incident. They wouldn’t cover my kerb rash but something like that might pass. I’ll take a look, thanks for the heads up

A little update from me. From start to finish it took 3 weeks to contact my second leasing broker to picking up my M3. Granted I took a stock white SR+ so that probably helped. My second broker was fantastic, daily updates and all round nice guy. He charges a fee for his services but that also means you get the lowest rate from the usual financers he doesn't add more margin on. If you want his details, drop me a message.

I also managed to get a home charger installed next day and my switch to octopus is underway. I love the car. I love teslamate. I loved collection.

Reactions: davidmc
A little update from me. From start to finish it took 3 weeks to contact my second leasing broker to picking up my M3. Granted I took a stock white SR+ so that probably helped. My second broker was fantastic, daily updates and all round nice guy. He charges a fee for his services but that also means you get the lowest rate from the usual financers he doesn't add more margin on. If you want his details, drop me a message.

I also managed to get a home charger installed next day and my switch to octopus is underway. I love the car. I love teslamate. I loved collection.
So the processing fee makes up their fees? How much cheaper was your second broker in the end?

Hi, looking for advice. I’ve never had a car through my business before but the incentives make sense. Quoting for a business lease. silver M3LR, black interior 18 inch wheels. 12k 35+9 Im getting quoted £455.56 +VAT (14.7p excess mileage) by gateway2 lease. Has anyone used them? Are they reliable? My next option is Yorkshire fleet at 469.58. Again any experience? Thanks all.

Hi, looking for advice. I’ve never had a car through my business before but the incentives make sense. Quoting for a business lease. silver M3LR, black interior 18 inch wheels. 12k 35+9 Im getting quoted £455.56 +VAT (14.7p excess mileage) by gateway2 lease. Has anyone used them? Are they reliable? My next option is Yorkshire fleet at 469.58. Again any experience? Thanks all.

Not used gateway2lease but have used Andy @ Yorkshire Fleet for current Model 3 business lease, very good experience for me.

cant fault Andy for customer service. He didn’t manage to get it cheap enough on a personal lease for me but seems like a genuine guy.

On another note, should the reservation number be Instant when ordering?

I am yet to get anything from Zenauto which seems odd. It’s been a week...
I have also ordered through Zenith last week and got nothing, I have a feeling they are holding off as they don’t want anything delivered in the last few weeks of aug so the car sits on the new reg in September, I know Tesla website says sept but Tesla followed up on my test drive today and talking to him said there was still a chance could get a delivery at the end of aug.

I have also ordered through Zenith last week and got nothing, I have a feeling they are holding off as they don’t want anything delivered in the last few weeks of aug so the car sits on the new reg in September, I know Tesla website says sept but Tesla followed up on my test drive today and talking to him said there was still a chance could get a delivery at the end of aug.
Why would Zenith care about the new reg?