Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone! Ordered a M3LR via LeaseHub on 11th and was accepted by Lex on the 13th. It's a PCH I'm going for, so way way more expensive than you business owners but it's definitely something I've wanted for a long time!

Anyone else had experience with LeaseHub / Lex on personal contract hires?
Mines a personal lease so I the same boat as you! Ordered through G2L who use Lex too. All has gone smoothly so far, delivery day 11th Sept😁

Just spoke to Tesla on live chat to get a delivery update. 22nd Sept they say. The reason I’ve not had any updates is because they’ve not had authorisation yet from Zenith, which seems slightly concerning! Authorisation to do what I’m not sure as the car has clearly been ordered, RN received etc. Anybody else experienced this??!

Just spoke to Tesla on live chat to get a delivery update. 22nd Sept they say. The reason I’ve not had any updates is because they’ve not had authorisation yet from Zenith, which seems slightly concerning! Authorisation to do what I’m not sure as the car has clearly been ordered, RN received etc. Anybody else experienced this??!
Your lease company have to give 3rd party authorisation to Tesla for you to talk to Tesla about your car as you don’t ‘own’ it.

What's your dialogue been like with the lease company? I did mine through DriveElectric as the broker (FleetDrive as the actual leasing company), and they were very communicative.

What's your dialogue been like with the lease company? I did mine through DriveElectric as the broker (FleetDrive as the actual leasing company), and they were very communicative.
Not great. They just said once the order was placed, liaise direct with Tesla. Which is fine if they’d given me authorisation to discuss the order with Tesla, which they apparently haven’t!

Here’s one for you guys.

we don’t have a referral code to give to friends etc do we? Seeing as the lease company placed the order.
I did place an order originally and got a referral code on my account (and a thing called loot box in the app) but then when the lease company took over the loot box section disappeared and I wonder now we’ll not have a code.
How do Tesla even know how many supercharger miles we have left etc?
has anyone had experience of leasing & using free miles in the past?

I've currently got an order via Zenith and tbh they do seem quite out of the loop. Keep sending me emails saying my delivery is on track for Mid-Nov however Tesla have already scheduled a 2nd Sept delivery for me! Reading through the thread, some individuals are getting lease deals for £250+, I pay £415 for a SR+ so curious what others have got on their company car schemes?

Here’s one for you guys.

we don’t have a referral code to give to friends etc do we? Seeing as the lease company placed the order.
I did place an order originally and got a referral code on my account (and a thing called loot box in the app) but then when the lease company took over the loot box section disappeared and I wonder now we’ll not have a code.
How do Tesla even know how many supercharger miles we have left etc?
has anyone had experience of leasing & using free miles in the past?
Mine is still there?

I've currently got an order via Zenith and tbh they do seem quite out of the loop. Keep sending me emails saying my delivery is on track for Mid-Nov however Tesla have already scheduled a 2nd Sept delivery for me! Reading through the thread, some individuals are getting lease deals for £250+, I pay £415 for a SR+ so curious what others have got on their company car schemes?
I'm £600 on a personal lease paying £2k up front, 12,000 miles and 4 years on a LR M3, black. Each to their own 🤷‍♂️

Help needed - My 2 lease ends in 3 months on my M3P and my lease company wont extend my lease due to the residual car market prices. I have been paying £744 (ex vat) for 17K per year and now being quoted over £1000 for a new M3P :(.
Has anybody come across any lease companies offering some good deals on either M3P's or MX's?

Wrongly just presumed I could extend my lease and now a bit stuck and running out of time

Reactions: Cantonalegod