Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Help needed - My 2 lease ends in 3 months on my M3P and my lease company wont extend my lease due to the residual car market prices. I have been paying £744 (ex vat) for 17K per year and now being quoted over £1000 for a new M3P :(.
Has anybody come across any lease companies offering some good deals on either M3P's or MX's?

Wrongly just presumed I could extend my lease and now a bit stuck and running out of time
Carlease Uk have performance models at £875 with one month deposit on 15K £923 on 20K

Help needed - My 2 lease ends in 3 months on my M3P and my lease company wont extend my lease due to the residual car market prices. I have been paying £744 (ex vat) for 17K per year and now being quoted over £1000 for a new M3P :(.
Has anybody come across any lease companies offering some good deals on either M3P's or MX's?

Wrongly just presumed I could extend my lease and now a bit stuck and running out of time

a lease is exactly that mate - a lease. Once the term is up you hand the car back, you can’t buy or extend it. I think *some* leasing companies allow you to keep paying the same monthly payment after the term ends, but they are few and far between.
What sort of deposit are you looking to put down and I can find you a good deal.

a lease is exactly that mate - a lease. Once the term is up you hand the car back, you can’t buy or extend it. I think *some* leasing companies allow you to keep paying the same monthly payment after the term ends, but they are few and far between.
What sort of deposit are you looking to put down and I can find you a good deal.
I have previously extended leases for either monthly or set periods of 6/12 months. Obviously every lease company is different.

Ideally 3 moth deposit but can go 6 month as I calculate every lease on the full term + deposit to get a true cost (I put 3 months on my last lease)

Try Vanarama - I signed up with them and got a free charging point and free 1st year insurance too

says they have them “in stock” but they don’t though…

Hi, I've ordered mine (M3P) through fleet car leasing as i work for the NHS. My old car goes back 14th October and i still haven't had any news other than the car is on order. Its been on order since early July. Hopefully i will get my delivery date soon, especially seeing the surge is orders and some delivery dates now quoting December. I get updates each Monday so hopefully tomorrow brings some good news.

Hi, I've ordered mine (M3P) through fleet car leasing as i work for the NHS. My old car goes back 14th October and i still haven't had any news other than the car is on order. Its been on order since early July. Hopefully i will get my delivery date soon, especially seeing the surge is orders and some delivery dates now quoting December. I get updates each Monday so hopefully tomorrow brings some good news.
Hi, have you got a VIN number in your source code?

Ah of course. Im leasing too and I just texted Tesla with ‘VIN?’ And they sent it back within 12 hours.
Which number did you text? They don’t like me …

Attachments

• AE1A24B8-3F45-4667-9ECE-37AC160F540D.jpeg
    AE1A24B8-3F45-4667-9ECE-37AC160F540D.jpeg
    223.4 KB · Views: 77
Pay no attention to the Fleet email every Monday at 7am - I got allocation/delivery date 2 weeks ago and they still send the same the "We are still waiting for an anticipated delivery date for your vehicle order below and once we have this we will let you know."

Fleet won't know until you tell them!
Your best bet is phoning the deliveries number for Fleet and asking for the RN number, if they don't know, ask them who are the Lease company they are using and then try and find a contact number and ask them for the RN number. (Mine is VW Group).

Last edited:
Pay no attention to the Fleet email every Monday at 7am - I got allocation/delivery date 2 weeks ago and they still send the same the "We are still waiting for an anticipated delivery date for your vehicle order below and once we have this we will let you know."

Fleet won't know until you tell them!
Your best bet is phoning the deliveries number for Fleet and asking for the RN number, if they don't know, ask them who are the Lease company they are using and then try and find a contact number and ask them for the RN number. (Mine is VW Group).
Hi - Exactly what i have done this morning and I've managed to get to the bottom of it. I have the RN number and i have found out its coming through VW. The issue is that VW put a preferred delivery date of 15/10/21. I rang Tesla who said my order was paused and will be live again 16/10/21 due to the preferred delivery date entered. Anyhow they have now took the hold off and the order is live again so awaiting allocation to a vehicle. Bad news he said there is no deliveries in October and it will more than likely be November now. I signed the lease with Fleet in May. So now i await a vehicle allocation and the process begins again. Disappointed.

A question for those in the know.

My wife's new M3LR company car has recently been ordered through a leasing company (Car Leasing People) and they have assured her that they used a friends referral code yet he hasn't got anything in his referral history.

Any ideas?

A question for those in the know.

My wife's new M3LR company car has recently been ordered through a leasing company (Car Leasing People) and they have assured her that they used a friends referral code yet he hasn't got anything in his referral history.

Any ideas?
I don’t think you can see any indication of it until you take delivery of the car. Probably best to call Tesla with your RN and ask them if a referral was used.