Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My leasing journey
Ordered 10 Aug. RN same day. - Model 3, Long range, red
Then went through ALD leasing, and RN disappeared from app, but still usable for me to question.
16 Aug - confirmed ALD financing
13 Oct - text from Tesla saying car assigned
14 Oct - text from Tesla giving date of delivery
15 Oct - text from Tesla changing date of delivery to 1 day later
18 Oct - email from Tesla confirming VIN & reg plate - but subject to change

In all this time, no contact from Tesla or ALD. For paperwork sent off to ALD and Tesla confirmed it was ok. but not received any other paperwork confirmation from ALD etc. rather frustrating the silence. At one point I rang ALD, for them to say until they receive the physical car, then they have nothing to talk to me about.
Still have 3 weeks or so to wait, but at least i should be able to get insurance sorted.

I saw a few people had said they'd received their reg plate - so I spoke with Tesla via the chat this afternoon who said I've no reg plate assigned yet!

My Delivery Date/Changing delivery date texts were identical dates though so hopefully my reg email won't be far away so I can take a look at insurance etc

I've had a long old wait since May time but I may be getting somewhere........ I have a M3P (FSD) black with white interior on order and i have been pestering Tesla SA's each week.

Last week there was no update and to just wait for them to contact me...... but today they have confirmed that it is now at sea on its way. I asked the key questions but they refused to answer saying they will be in touch in the next few weeks.

My order is through a lease so I won't get the VIN text but I will get the delivery/collection text in the coming weeks.

Good news is the car is coming and was shipped within the last 7 days since my last request for info. Good news :)

Standard Range M3 ordered back in August - RN the same week - nothing since. Tried calling a few times and get disconnected.
Beginning to think this isnt going to happen, as I can see people above who ordered after and have had a lot more info since.

Standard Range M3 ordered back in August - RN the same week - nothing since. Tried calling a few times and get disconnected.
Beginning to think this isnt going to happen, as I can see people above who ordered after and have had a lot more info since.
That doesn't sound good - may I ask who the leasing broker is? Have you spoken to them at all? It may be that you can get them to chase on your behalf.

I ordered a M3P with my company lease organisation (Arval).

I was assigned a RN number on the 29th September.

Emailed Tesla last week for an update and was told that they are currently waiting for a vehicle to be assigned to my order. They confirmed that they are waiting for the next shipments of M3P’s are to arrive, currently looking at a lead time of December delivery.

I spoke to lease company today and they estimated delivery on 28th December.

I ordered a M3P with my company lease organisation (Arval).

I was assigned a RN number on the 29th September.

Emailed Tesla last week for an update and was told that they are currently waiting for a vehicle to be assigned to my order. They confirmed that they are waiting for the next shipments of M3P’s are to arrive, currently looking at a lead time of December delivery.

I spoke to lease company today and they estimated delivery on 28th December.
I ordered my M3LR and got RN on 14th Sept. I believe most orders who haven’t got a VIN yet are being pushed back to Dec.

Having said that the M3P delivery est was pushed to Dec some time ago so makes sense for it to be a late Dec delivery in that case.

At the moment my estimated delivery is for 6th Dec 🤞

Dropping in my info:

Ordered a M3LR white/black, via Arval's Ignition salary sacrifice scheme.
Order placed on 5th October with Arval. DVLA checks carried out before the order went to Tesla.
Order RN text received from Tesla on 15th October.
Order confirmation e-mail received from Arval on same day, with estimated delivery 7th January (unsure if this is best/worst case).
I've not chased any details from Arval or Tesla since it's still early days...that'll probably change in December!

Dropping in my info:

Ordered a M3LR white/black, via Arval's Ignition salary sacrifice scheme.
Order placed on 5th October with Arval. DVLA checks carried out before the order went to Tesla.
Order RN text received from Tesla on 15th October.
Order confirmation e-mail received from Arval on same day, with estimated delivery 7th January (unsure if this is best/worst case).
I've not chased any details from Arval or Tesla since it's still early days...that'll probably change in December!
You might want to check with Tesla that they aren't waiting for anything from Arval.

I've ordered with Arval (M3P, assigned a RN number on the 29th September) and Tesla informed me today that they are still waiting for Tesla to give them authorisation to proceed with the order 🤦‍♂️

I think once that Tesla have this from Arval, I should be able to get my text with delivery.

You might want to check with Tesla that they aren't waiting for anything from Arval.

I've ordered with Arval (M3P, assigned a RN number on the 29th September) and Tesla informed me today that they are still waiting for Tesla to give them authorisation to proceed with the order 🤦‍♂️

I think once that Tesla have this from Arval, I should be able to get my text with delivery.
Thanks for letting me know! I've emailed the Tesla sales address to confirm if the order has gone through 🤞

Just had a text with delivery for the 25th of November. SR+ white/black order placed with Tesla on the 9th of September.

And had my Zappi installed today.

Very excited.
When did you get your VIN? This week? Curious because you ordered the day after me with a more common config, so wondered if you got your VIN assigned on the Tuesday like lots of others and if the delivery texts are starting to come out 2 days later... :D

I didn’t get a VIN as its a lease. Just the text saying it will be delivered.
Oh weird, I got the VIN as a salary sacrifice lease but I had to phone Tesla to get it, it didn't voluntarily come! Would be interesting to know if you were assigned in the most recent batch or not because a late November delivery date if you were, is better than expectations - lots have been told early Dec now

I got the text with 30th November delivery date about 30 mins ago. I ordered M3LR in midnight silver pretty much exactly 2 weeks ago, got RN from lease company 1 week ago. The text is first contact from Tesla direct. No VIN as yet. Excited! Need to pull my finger out and get charger installed!!