Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems a few leasing companies have bulk orders that they are offering around. I ordered a M3LR which is apparently somewhere in the ocean and due to dock in Southampton on the 25th Nov. I leased through Gorilla leasing, with apparent delivery first week of December but no exact date yet.

Reactions: Maka344
Just heard fro my lease co (Knowles Fleet Solutions who I don’t think are strictly speaking a lease co I think they are something like a broker??) with a delivery date of March 2022. Makes me wonder if it’s worth their while putting orders back until the new plate for future resale value?

Does anyone who has previously ordered through Lex (mine is a company car) know how accurate the delivery timeframes are on their website? I have a delivery date of 27th November (confirmed by Tesla) and have been told I'll get a better estimate of the time the night before/first thing on the day, but my Lex account has now updated to say my delivery will be between 9am and 1pm, which is the ideal time as we are supposed to be going away in the afternoon. Just want to gauge how accurate this is.

Does anyone who has previously ordered through Lex (mine is a company car) know how accurate the delivery timeframes are on their website? I have a delivery date of 27th November (confirmed by Tesla) and have been told I'll get a better estimate of the time the night before/first thing on the day, but my Lex account has now updated to say my delivery will be between 9am and 1pm, which is the ideal time as we are supposed to be going away in the afternoon. Just want to gauge how accurate this is.
Lucky thing! I’m waiting for Lex to pull their finger out!