Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick question for anyone using ALD via company car lease - who was the registered keeper on the V5C?

I'm assuming that ALD will be the legal owners of the car, but are they also the registered keeper? Or would it be my company?

Struggling to get through to CS so hopefully people on here know so I can get insurance for M3LR delivery on Monday :D

Quick question for anyone using ALD via company car lease - who was the registered keeper on the V5C?

I'm assuming that ALD will be the legal owners of the car, but are they also the registered keeper? Or would it be my company?

Struggling to get through to CS so hopefully people on here know so I can get insurance for M3LR delivery on Monday :D
If it is a contract hire (ie pure lease with no purchase option) it is normally ALD who will be the registered keeper on the V5C.

UPDATE: Lease company promised home delivery but Tesla have 'no delivery slots available as they're at capacity'. So it seems I have a road trip to the Space Centre coming up next week. Let's just hope the car has enough charge for the 2 hour journey back...

UPDATE: Lease company promised home delivery but Tesla have 'no delivery slots available as they're at capacity'. So it seems I have a road trip to the Space Centre coming up next week. Let's just hope the car has enough charge for the 2 hour journey back...
It seems most cars as a rule are delivered with between 40-50% soc. You should be okay if you can get a supercharge on the way.